News Teamspeak - Fearless Assassins Community Server

daredevil

• Administrators

does anyone still use ts as dont see many members on there

Timezone difference! :)

May be we can recruit more members who are in same timezone as yours and who also use TS! 

• Like 1

I use it from time to Time, just that I never see anyone else on. Only once or twice a few are on.

What times do you get on? I know I am east coast US time and when I am on in the evening there seems to always be a whole crew of us on there...

Pretty much whenever I play.. least I check it out on Gametracker first. I used to be on all the time when Vent was still around. TS3 however, tends to lag the game somewhat. I just need a new pc :/

I would.. if I had the power. The only thing though I hate bout TS3's admin thing is the Permissions. It don't make any sense with the Numbers.. and some permissions are pure trival. but eh.. its better then what it used to be I guess..

Anyhow, I will have ts3 open next time, but will probley have my headset off cuse it does make my ears and head hot.. damn those Ear Cuffs that this Logitech Headset has.

• Administrators

Can you make a League of Legends channel in teamspeak please? It's better than going to RPG Games channel hehe, lots play LoL lately in FA

Catch me on xfire.. and we will add that channel if i forgot. ;)

... and everyone should easily recognize me im the guy who burps all the time :P (its a sickness :P )

It's all I heard yesterday  :( Sometimes I couldn't even hear Jaie because you was burping in my ear :P lol

Pretty much whenever I play.. least I check it out on Gametracker first. I used to be on all the time when Vent was still around. TS3 however, tends to lag the game somewhat. I just need a new pc :/

There is a link on our homepage that shows who is online on our TS at the moment: http://fearless-assassins.com/voip.html

everyone should easily recognize me im the guy who burps all the time :P (its a sickness :P )

looool.. That was you omg.. looool.. Thought it was Jaie or Maky xDDD