Website VIP Membership

daredevil

Okay I think I have it done.. I filled out the request form thing and everything says awaiting approval so unless I did something stupid haha well you know :D

I am so sorry for sounding like a total idiot, but do I just let them know I have purchased a voucher and that I want to use it for V.I.P.?

Have you redeemed the voucher from the store?

If so - Put it into a post and do exactly that - But my advice would be not to make the severity "critical" ;-)

Then just be patient, the admins will sort it out soon enough.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

LOL.  Guess all the cool kids are doing this.  Anyway renewed my Platinum VIP a week ago.  Need me to send you a ticket?  I always forget how or mess up. Just let me know if you got it so I can view the forum.  No need to change the status under my name. :P

• Administrators

LOL.  Guess all the cool kids are doing this.  Anyway renewed my Platinum VIP a week ago.  Need me to send you a ticket?  I always forget how or mess up. Just let me know if you got it so I can view the forum.  No need to change the status under my name. :P

Billing ticket with transaction ID please :)