Unable to connect to anything

scatterbrain369

Downloaded ET today, but I can't get on to any servers. It tells me I fail the pure server test.

I installed the 2.60 patch, and attempted to run the 2.60b patch, but when I try to open the 2.60b patch it tells me I'm missing key files, including my pk3 file I believe.

I'm running on an Asus G75 with Windows 7(I'm not sure if it makes a difference)

Any help you guys can give me would be great. I was so excited this game still existed, and had a community that still plays, it would suck if it ends up being just a tease haha.

• Leader

Downloaded ET today, but I can't get on to any servers. It tells me I fail the pure server test.

I installed the 2.60 patch, and attempted to run the 2.60b patch, but when I try to open the 2.60b patch it tells me I'm missing key files, including my pk3 file I believe.

I'm running on an Asus G75 with Windows 7(I'm not sure if it makes a difference)

Any help you guys can give me would be great. I was so excited this game still existed, and had a community that still plays, it would suck if it ends up being just a tease haha.

The 2.60b patch does not install anything, it just unzips the files.

You have to manually copy the files unzipped from 2.60b ON TO the 2.60 files in their installed folder.