RAM: 4gb ram (400mb used by OS)

Motherboard: Not sure :P

Hard drive (IDE, PATA, SATA, etc): Sata

Graphics card: AMD HD 6450

Wifi: Yes, only 15 feet away.

Your location (country): USA

ET Version: 2.6

Router Name (If you use any):

Which anti virus and firewall you use: Avast, has game mode.

I just ravaged what I could if you need anymore information i will provide it. Also It's not my computer because i played it fine for the first 2 months, but upon trying to fix my etkey, and re-downloading wolfenstein it's never been the same. I've tried 4 different copies from different places (including here) and i get these random spikes during lag. I don't lag when its pvp shooting but just random few second freezes, and pauses.

2164379698.png

First here is a random problem i have no idea what's going on, I play on jay4 and though i was supposed to have double pistols w/ heavy weapon class, or thompson, etc?

11smng3.jpg

It says 1.3ghz but on a clock it goes from 1.3-2.0 ghz depending on what's running.

2lc8we9.png

The random screen freeze i get during the game (1-5seconds)

zvde79.jpg

Random lag spike (1 second screen freeze) after killing a bot.

2aihro0.jpg

Even when jumping into a match not in warmup its bad lag for around 30 seconds

214nrtl.jpg

I get this on every map! don't know it if's normal or not but on the beginning of every map its so laggy then smoother out throughout the game. Even the narrator guy will be like (fight, fight, fight, fight) ? :(

210bo6f.jpg

Lag When planting mines, screen freezes for like a second after. I also get a random lag "Jump" like this when plating other things, and a random big 1-3 second jump (freeze) at random times.

a0z90o.jpg

34 answers to this question

Have your graphics card drivers been updated about the same time this start?

If so roll them back and see if it improves, there was a crap amd update awhile back.

Have your graphics card drivers been updated about the same time this start?

If so roll them back and see if it improves, there was a crap amd update awhile back.

This or wireless/nic drivers as well, I had this issue in the past.

/merged with original topic since this is still the same issue no need to have two separate topics.

Edited by Novice

Well last night i played fine all night. Basically owning everybody. It's amazing what i can do with no lag. ha.

I CANT BELIEVE I FIXED IT!!! The whole source of my lag problems was my wireless driver that was installed when i updated to win7 ultimate. Found a better wireless device to use, and now i play lag free.

• Like 1