What Costumes do you have planned for Halloween?

Bosman

I am going to be a ghost buster with 2 of my friends. We are making the proton packs now, it will be a challenge as they look rather complicated.. We are buying khaki flight suits that have all the sippers and going ot put those iconic ghost buster patches on our arms.

Don't have one in mind for this year, but let me tell you the worse costume you can ever go out on Halloween with is a Santa Claus outfit. Don't even think about it. Imagine an entire neighborhood of kids wanting to see/speak with Santa, to the say the least, many parents could also get very upset with you also. :cry

Last time I dressed up for Halloween I made my own nerd costume! Won't post a picture but I'll describe what it was. Had an old yellow shirt that my Dad once wore (it had flowers on the inside of the collars), black pants which I had used for work at the time, black shoes, pens and calculators in my shirt pocket with a name badge saying "My name is Colin", old glasses that my granny used to wear but were broken so I put some tape on them, my pants were pulled up very high and my black socks pulled up too very high! Very funny costume to make :D

Would like to dress up again this year, but not sure what to do :P