First day of high school

AznRenz274

Don't act ghetto, like for example "ayoooo ma homies; or ayooo ma ni*gas"

Don't sit in the front, when the bad kids are in the back

Join lots of extracurricular activities both for more friends and looks sexy on a college app.

And last but not least; don't be shy just because it's a new environment and don't be afraid to be social

well if you want advice from a certified nerd, always sit in the very front and center, take good notes, do all homework assigned and any extra you can, and you will profit. What's more important, being big man on campus or learning as much as possible? I can count my number of friends in high school on one hand, and I never even heard about a party the entire 4 years. I honestly don't feel i missed a damn thing :D Don't be the guy I used to work with, who 10 years after high school couldn't stop talking about how cool he was back then, while working at Wendy's for 9 bucks an hour now. Don't peak in high school ;)