Its a virus program

• Leader

That says to me to me too that there is a virus

Fearless-assassins.com supplies with the contents resulting from www.animeonline.net, a site known to distribute malware. Your computer could be virus-infected if you consult this site.

Google thinks that a malware could be installed(settled) on your computer if you continue. We advise(recommend) you not to continue, even if you have already consulted this site previously or if you trust this one. It is possible that he(it) was recently pirated. Re-try tomorrow or use another site.

The www.animeonline.net site was already informed that a malware was detected on its pages. For more information concerning the problems met on www.animeonline.net, consult our Page of diagnosis of reassured(secured) navigation(browsing) Google.

120904033556978001.png

My guess is you have a virus on YOUR computer, that is trying to redirect your webpage to a different webpage. We have NOTHING to do with www.animeonline.net. Try running some virus scans to get rid of that virus.

hopefully removing the picture helped. I would scan your computers like krayzie said just in case. Lets keep the topics clean boys!

Moved to forum suggestion.... i had no idea where to move this :P

There was a picture in a signature embedded from the named site, I did get the same warning from Google chrome and run an online virus search for the URL and 28 out of 30 AV checker marked it clean, one suspicious and one pointed out malware.