:) musicians :)

Antonios

*First of all, it might be mutch standing below, if u dont want to read it, no hard feelings(i wouldn't know if you read it or not anyways,unless u reply),this doesn't have mutch to do with things standing below:p*

well i didn't see a topic for the musicians - hope thats spelled correct(i'm dutch) - so i decided to create one(hope it doesn't get removed,even tought i wouldn't know why) so if anyone reads this i got few questions ;)

1. what instrument u play?what type of instrument is it?(example: guitar - fender)

2. why did u began to play

3. what is/are your favorite band(s)?

4. what song u like best to listen to?

5. what is the first song u learned to play?

6. what is the best song to play?

i'll give my answers already;)

i play the bass, it is a Cort A4(used to play classic guitar,but stopped). i began playing music because my father,mother and grandfather have jobs in music, so i guess it's in the family. My first instrument was the classic guitar, play it about 5 years but stopped this year so i could take bas lessons. i play bass for 2 years already but without lessons,but started this year. My favorite bands are Red Hot Chili Peppers, Foo Fighters, Linkin Park, Nickelback, and more stuff like that. At the moment i mostly listen to the song Wheels from the band Foo Fighters, but that changes weekly for me. The moment i first had my bass in my hand i attempted to play californication, it appeard to difficult :P so with my band i played It's My Life,from Bon Jovi. Meanwhile, i play californication, 10 times a day, at triple speed xD. It is also the song i like to play most, but Dani California is fun to:)

done! hope you enjoy!! :)

I played piano starting at the age of 8, until i was like 12. Then i bought a electric guitar, played that till i was hmm 17, sold it, and bought a Martin DCX1E acoustic electric. It's my baby.

I'm kinda in a band right now, playing shaker and tambourine, occasionally some guitar, and i sing. We just played a show a few weekends ago, hopefully gonna play some more and finish recording if i can stop playing ET :P

I love acoustic/indie music, my favorite band is The Scene Aesthetic, and my favorite song to play is Hit Me Baby One More Time, by Britney Spears :D

1. what instrument u play?what type of instrument is it?Guitar/s:Electric(Ibanez RX-170 TR),Concert Acustic(Yamaha C-70)

2. why did u began to play?I wanted actually to play drums but there were no more place in music school for it so i joined to guitar

3. what is/are your favorite band(s)?Nirvana definitely

4. what song u like best to listen to?Well i listen to all kind of music,especially ex-yugo,and all subgroubs of techno,but some reagge,rock and moar shit like that is ok too

5. what is the first song u learned to play?Smoke in the wather!:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD But not whole song only 0-3-5/0-3-5-3:D(tabs)

6. what is the best song to play?I like to play ultras hardcore it's kind of hard rock of fan/firm group...(example

)

little story

It was a day i wanted to join to music school.I wanted to play piano,but the piano "crew"already been full,then i wanted to join to drum's "crew"was full also.I started to be scared a bit what actually stayed.And a guitar teacher came in front of me and asked me if i'm waiting for something,in that moment i asked him if i can join to the guitar's "crew".He said yes,and of course day by day practicing songs were lame.Used to listen Nirvana,Metallica and similar groups,and i music school i used to play fu*cking beethowen and mozart and some classic sh*t.After 2-3 years i said to myself that i will stop with that music school cuz it actually became very very lame.After that me and my friend decided to play together like "mini band"without drummer and bassist.We were playing all kinds of music,but more then less metal and rock...We played on acoustic guitars(yamaha).With time summer came and my wish for getting electric guitar was bigger and bigger,in august dad said to me to dress myself up and to come to garage,i did and i came to garage we sit both in car and went to small city(was clueless).We came there and dad stepped out of car and called to me to come out and said "that's the right house"a young guy came out side of house.He talked with my dad few minutes and we went together to dude's garage it was Ibanez RX-170 Tr in it:) I was like ammmmmmmm, now i know why we were here.I looked at it,i took it,and dad paid it!:D That's it!;p I had at home already amp roland cube 15w(now much but enough if u're living in flat).I used to play day by day,testing amp effects and tricks on guitar,was really cool.Really i thanked my dad a lot:) Was one of the nicest gifts i ever got.At the moment i still have same guitar and amp,but thinking about selling this one and buying new or changing for drumz=)

• 2 weeks later...

cant believe i missed this thread. <3 music

I play Electric guitar and acoustic. I work at guitar center, and my hobby is to collect guitars that look MEAN

so far, i have 11 guitars, cheap and expensive. To list few, B.C Rich Mockingbird, Epiphone Goth SG,

ibanez xyphos 27fret, Jackson Warrior, and my baby, Ibanez Prestige.

my fav bands-John 5, my fav solo guitarist of all. next is joe satriani. Some death metal bands that i like is Scar symmetry, and some progressive such as Protest the hero. My fav band is Muse though.

My fav song- The washing away of wrong

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGxoTGG7hVg

First song i learned to play was Stairway to Heaven by Led Zepplin.

best song to play- Bloodmeat by Protest the hero and The washing away of wrong.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhMfz4HrcEA

story

I spent over 6000 on guitars. Not buying anymore though, since i quit my job at the moment.

I am just saving up for another motorcycle lol

1. what instrument u play?what type of instrument is it?(example: guitar - fender)

Get ready for a long one O_o

-Electric, bass, acoustic (2 Elecrtic Gibson flying Vs and a Gibson limited edition thunderclap X all black) (Bass - 1 gibson and one Valencia (4+6 string with normal and heavy gague strings)) (Acoustic - 2 acoustic both valencia with solid tops no laminate tops [makes it sound like a pile of shit])

-Drums (20 and 14 piece Yamaha drum sets)

-Vocal (i can sing and scream [some call it growl/death growl)

-Piano (a standard Grand Piano)

2. why did u began to play

cos i wanted to

3. what is/are your favorite band(s)?

BFMV, RHCP, U2, Aerosmith, ESTK, ETF, Metalica, All that remains, Gym class heros, Eminem, Parkway Drive, Beneath the lies (my mates band i was in for 3-4 months) and finally my old band of 3 years The Rancid Kiss =)

4. what song u like best to listen to?

well at the moment im in love with a few songs, ESTK - Heights | All That Remains - This Calling | RHCP - Cant Stop (ALWAYS GONNA LOVE IT!

5. what is the first song u learned to play?

RHCP - under the Bridge, i then branched out to play Santana which was the second one i learned -Smooth-

6. what is the best song to play?

i absoluetly without a doubt love to play Ashes of the Innocent by Bullet =) i made a collauge Video with me on drums, 2 guitars and singing/screaming

Hope you got a thrill outta reading all that XD

1. what instrument u play? guitar

-what type of instrument is it? Gibson SG

2. why did u began to play? seemed like a good idea at the time

3. what is/are your favorite band(s)? dont have one

4. what song u like best to listen to? anything i can run around naked to LOOOOOLjks. or am i?

5. what is the first song u learned to play? Vigil-Lamb of God.

6. what is the best song to play? i like playing anything from classical to hardcore :punk