cant get et to run..!help plz

Stryder

So I installed that splash damage version and it indeed got the 2.60b patch already installed.

BUT it also wants to install et minimizer and start the punkbuster service.

had to uncheck both to get the game installed to begin with and game started really unstable (lots of gray screens and minimizing to desktop).

(good thing for new players though is that it does gets you an etkey :P)

Would try a download from another source.

Edited by DrJoske
  • Like 1

Right Click your Et icon, and click properties there should be a white bar that says launch, target, or something like that. Copy what that says and paste it here. Just want to verify if its launching from the right location.

• Like 1

Also do as i said and click your computer icon, and navigate to your program files and see if there are multiple ET folders. You can download a program called teamviewer. look it up on google if you want and give me your user i.d. and i can take a hands on look at it.

Right Click your Et icon, and click properties there should be a white bar that says launch, target, or something like that. Copy what that says and paste it here. Just want to verify if its launching from the right location.

"C:\Program Files\Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory\ET.exe"

ive got teamviwer plz do 901 875 734 pass 2145

So far there was to much going on, and if this doesn't work more then likely you need to downgrade your graphics card driver's. I just read your graphic card drivers are full up to date it's simply to fast for Wolfenstein. Seems kinda funny to me.

• Administrators

"C:\Program Files\Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory\ET.exe"

ive got teamviwer plz do 901 875 734 pass 2145

What error it gives in win XP when you try to report that error? Any more error details?

@dare dloading again..update ya asap..need to put light up for an award hes workin it hard..were fortunate to have a clan with such good people..much thanks 2 all you guys

Edited by stryder
  • Like 2

@dare dloading again..update ya asap..need to put light up for an award hes workin it hard..were fortunate to have a clan with such good people..much thanks 2 all you guys

Makes me sad I'm leaving next week. haha. Thanks. I got to help get ya playing so you can drop by my server sometime ;)

misunderstanding..you mean the jay4 server..indeed i'll glady join ya for some hs:)

GL in basic bro..keep us updated..im a combat veteran myself

If you are playing any other games too are they working fine?

no new rig...et comes first:)

Edited by stryder
  • Like 1

What error it gives in win XP when you try to report that error? Any more error details?

The report comes up with nothing really. just 0.00000 in a lot of places. He just installed xp without downloading all the essential updates from microsoft so without an updated system i doubt it will work.