Stryder

cant get et to run..!help plz

Question

Does anyone know anything detailed regarding Wolfenstein Enemy Terrirory?i have a FRESH installation of Microsoft Windows XP 32 bit and a FRESH installation of Wolfenstein Enemy territory [ ET.exe] and it will NOT run / execute even with the starter pro patch selector. Even after un-installing and re-installing. I have Avast anti-virus, not too sure about any firewalls. ET.exe simply will not launch. very unusual software bug. It SHOULD easily run on a FRESH installation of XP and with a fresh installation of ET.exe. Any ideas would be greqtly appreciated?

thanks, Stryder

35 answers to this question

Whoever installed this guys windows system should be hit with a brick. lol. I basically have fixed his whole computer system. Atleast ET works now. lol

• Like 1

Big thanks to everyone that helped out.. light and chuckun were a tremendous help! The dude at the pc repair shop hosed me 4 sure! seems to be runnin now but i cant get any sound..under properties volume tab shows no audio device but hardware shows my amd high def sound/working properly..ive tried the sound driver updates with no luck..any ideas to get pc to recognize/run audio would be great. thanks again!

Try to download drivers at offical site of ur sound card?

@ aniky did that..still nada..does it hafta read the onboard sound also...i dont see it anywhere

Well glad i got your computer running properly.

• Like 2