Where did you have your best meal?

*=FeluCiuS=*

Not at grandma :P

I guess I had a memorable meal here http://www.hostellerie.nl/ Then again, if you have 7 dishes (not sure if that's the right word) and pay >100E pp you expect some good food :P

Also, at holiday's when you're sitting on the beach every meal is good, although some slightly better. But none as good as above.

I have been in multiple 1-michelenstar restaurants, but none for dinner. Also, you get way too weird food because it's special, not because it is necessarily good. I rather have a good chicken than a pigeon, the latter is really not that tasty.

tbh ijdk, all meals are great for me as long as i can eat them, am not that picky on foods on the table as they are blessings in life

in my dads mates resturant inliverpool city centre its called colins bride well an is were they used 2 take sailor prisoners in the old days an the old cells have tables an chairs in them an u can even shut the doorso the waiters dont bother you lovely food an if your ever in liverpool check it out ..