What is your favorite ET Weapon?

Levi

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Grenade launcher for several reasons

1) you can bank a shot like pool, just fun to do, caves are awesome!

2) most rambo medics go down with with a nade blast and two shots from the riflenadergun

3) rambo medics can't get ammo from the riflenader when the player dies. This is hugely important, as rambo medics run out of ammo quickly

4) it evens the playing field with rambo medics

Often I hear the call to ban rifle nades, I would be fine with that if medics were disabled from using their own med packs.  ET is a carefully balanced game, if I recall correctly self adrenaline was disabled first, then flack jackets for engineers as without adren engies were super hard to kill.

• Like 1

The thopson i like the weapon design in W:ET   the sound is like really cool  (BUP BUP BUP BUP) :D
i like how the soldier puts his hand on the wapon like befoure i thought that it was just a thing of the weapone then i realised its just a hand :D
i like to play the sten alot :)

Thompson - man it sounds gorgeous, next would have to be either the sten for accuracy or the ppsh for the bigger magazine ;)