What is your favorite ET Weapon?

Levi

• 4 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

lately i noticed that my aiming is uch better with mp40 than with thompson (almost 10%) :o dunno why.

i like rifle but only the axis one - dunno if it is because of sound, but it just feels better and more on point while aiming

• 7 months later...

MP40 - Thompson and FG42, that´s what I play.

I only use FG42 as covie when using my rush tactics xD.

• Like 1

being old I could do a lot of tests
among the normal weapons definitely

mp40 and luger, are the most dangerous for the opponent, have a more aggressive rate than thompson and colt which, however, is slower but more precise

heavy weapons certainly my favorite is the panzerfaust
in my old clans and also in the Italian National one my class was the panzerfaust good memories

but I admit that getting behind the enemy's shoulders and cutting his neck, gratifying me while I feel the verse of the sheep has no comparison with anything else

even the grenade if you are experienced and trained to keep the seconds in mind and then launch it has its charm

but in the summary all the weapons are beautiful, the only one that does not attract me much is FG42 and MG42

I miss the RTCW venom sometimes for this in the GAMEDAY I enjoyed seeing it back into action
thank you again

• Like 1

Love doin my snipe thing with the FG42!  Doesn't work all the time, and you gotta find that goldylocke's range that's juuuussstt right, but when you do its great!!

I also of course love the shotgun :)

I really love all the weapons one way or another and try and find ways to use them all

• Like 1

I think everyone knows mine favorite weapons xD 1. Shotgun 2. Poison knifes 3. Panzer (which I get rarely on jay1) 4. Flame 5. MP40 6. M1 Garand

• Like 1