What is your favorite ET Weapon?

Levi

My favourite weapon is FG42. I played RTCW (single player) before ET, and it was classed as heavy gun there; making more damage than mp40 thompson and sten! In ET FG's sound is different and makes only 14damage per hit in short distance (30 in sniper). But anyway i like FG!

Thompson. I usually go Allies because of it. If I happen to be Axis I usually try to get my hands on a thompson from a fallen enemy.

And panzer and throwing knives (at jay2 atleast) of course!

Sturmgewehr 44 and Browning Automatic Rifle of NoQuarter just feel good. No other way to explain it.

Poison Throwing Knife of Jaymod makes me lol all day. If people didn't complain so much about it, it wouldn't be nearly as much fun as it actually is.

Mp40 please dont tell why, i just love it, maybe the sound when u shoot ... when i trickjump its the same i like jump with mp40 more than any weapon... Sten remember me the girls in RTCW so its sexy ahahahah! =)

=F|A=Fed'Tj.