What is your favorite ET Weapon?

Levi

Like the topic says what's your favorite weapon and how good do you think you are with it in the game? If anybody says panzer I'm going to scream. That weapon takes no talent. Although it could be your favorite just don't be like "Yeah i'm l337 with panzer head-shots all day". Anyway my favorite weapon I've recently taking a liken to would be the k43 rifle. I never knew up until a week ago it can shoot about as fast as you can click. I always thought it was limited and you just hold down your click button. Anyway I'm in love with it and beat smg's all day long. Best score with that rifle was 287-94 on a old map.

skill with panzers is not getting one kill, its about monstaa! kills :) still love it every time.

Mine is Mp40 for short distances and for long Thompson...i dont like to play whit other type of weapons...heavy or not..just those 2 complete me :D

Mine is Mp40 for short distances and for long Thompson...i dont like to play whit other type of weapons...heavy or not..just those 2 complete me :D

you should use the mp and thompson the other way around. mp = long distance and thommy = short distance

thompson best :)

• Clan Friend

in ET weapons for axis and allies differ ony for the sound and skin, so mp40 and thompson are the same weapon, they have the same clip size same rate of fire, same spread, same damage, etc. (unlike in RTCW, where they were different).

But I prefer the sound of allied weapons in general, 2hs with garand would make me happy, the first fragmovie I ever saw was Xylos movie, and from then I always loved rifle, but I'm not good enough with it against rambo medics, so I generally play medic...

I wish I could do all those 'ding ding ding' with rifle as well :D

Mp40, and thompson are the same as sunlight stated, I have this issue of wanting the other enemy's gun instead of mine (for example if I'm an axis teammate I would pick up a thompson and vice-versa).

Favorite weapon(s) however are sten, garand, and sniper.

Panzer.

9 is most I have killed with one shot, allot of people dislike this weapon because of its clearing the path capabilities when used by the right individual. Then again, the old kamikaze method on medics is always a good laugh, especially if their on a kill streak.