FA Multigamming clan

CaldasGSM

Should we support free games  

12 members have voted

1. 1. what type of game should the clan suport

• Only free games (cause we get more players this way)
    • Free or paid (don't care im just on it for the frags )
    • Only paid (get more quality..besides we need to follow the hype dont we?)

Never on my life I explicitly paid for a game...

mainly because games are supposed to be about fun, and there may be many reasons to pay for a game but fun is not one of them..

because I'm not willing to pay 50$ for a game that I'll finish in a weak.. specially games of today that are all about the graphics and

the story, complexity and originality are left 2nd place..

I dedicate my self to ET RTCW because not only is a great game but ITS FREE.. and this my friends means a lot for a game..

why do you think the game still rules 6 years later, with the graphics and details of recent games..

why do you think new clans still appear for ET, with new games coming out every month..

The point is... I got a bit disappointed when the clan decided to start new servers for payed games, because since this is a clan based on a "open" game

it kind of closes the doors for many of us.. (the ones that don't want to pay for a game, the ones the don't have money to pay for a game,

the ones that prefer to spend the money on another games) but till would like to fully enjoy the company of all the other players, in all of our servers..

So the question is.. with all the free MMO FPS should we "invest" more on free games.. and try to make a "game for all" policy..

I propose this not only just about the "pay vs play" question but because I know that many of these games are just a trend.. and as soon as new versions

appear and the current version becomes too outdated the number of players will drop.. and so will the community which is something I do NOT wish to happen..

Of course talking about it and not presenting solutions is not much elegant so if you wish to try out just google some games or check out these links

freemmofps

free online games

PS: case you are wondering why I said "explicitly paid" for a game, is because I do have some legal installations cds of games that sometimes

come when I buy PC magazines

PS2: There is one game that I bought a few month ago.. the orginal Wolfenstein & spear of destiny.. but only because that game means so much to me

and it was only 5$ :P

sry CaldasGSM but i cant share ur idea... the only reason im playing ET is coz my pc sucks (32mb graphic) <_<

if i had i good computer i would buy a good game, which is more real then ET...i mean...in ET u can jump 5 meters high and until u kill someone u have to shoot him 3 bullets in the head!!! :blink::o:hmm

if u dont want to spend much money (50$) u can also buy used ones, which costs only the half or less...

20-25$ arent sooo much...

You guys need to make clan for SuddenAttack. its one of the best games ever made, played ever since few years ago.

That game sucks for me,and u like it only cuz it's made by korean company! :lol:

I don't seem to have gotten my point across...

Don't you believe that It's easier to build and grow a community around a free game?

as I said its not a "play vs pay" question its more about the current community its direction...

because believe me if this clan would ever drop the ET servers I'm guessing it would be in a lot of trouble...

I don't seem to have gotten my point across...

Don't you believe that It's easier to build and grow a community around a free game?

as I said its not a "play vs pay" question its more about the current community its direction...

because believe me if this clan would ever drop the ET servers I'm guessing it would be in a lot of trouble...

I'm agree with you, this is why this community will never drop ET ever ... but having other game even it's not free it's an experience that worth it, get new friends and have new game experience

I'm agree with you, this is why this community will never drop ET ever

Not even after we have upgraded to DDR3 16GB RAM and COD10 has been released on the Xbox 720 :) (we'll be the only server left on ET after everyone elses has left hahaha ^^ )

I'm agree with you, this is why this community will never drop ET ever ... but having other game even it's not free it's an experience that worth it, get new friends and have new game experience

haha indeed but i'm having some trouble to get on the ET servers and i have no idea why :s u'ts kinda weird

• Administrators

I have also asked before what kind of new sections you guys like to see on forums? I would add those sections of each game. Just PM me name of the games and new section you want or just post it here:

http://fearless-assassins.com/topic/3746-new-sections-on-forums/

If their will be sections for game on forums people will know those games also exist and will try it.