Photos of your Bike!

kentikins

I'm a keen cyclist and very proud of my Bike.

here's a photo of my bike (Jan 2912) in the dark with the wheels lit up.

post-8333-0-86459300-1345678182_thumb.jpg

I've recently change its handlebars to some bullhorns and added TT brake levers.

I'll put some photos up soon.

Update* here's my single speed (Aug 2012)

post-8333-0-27674000-1346158760_thumb.jpgpost-8333-0-19298200-1346158831_thumb.jpg

Now let's see yours.

Edited by kentikins

very very old picture

post-4705-0-09847600-1345845078_thumb.jpg

I have it since august 2005, but I can't remember using it in the last 2 years. Needs to check the tires, derailleur is slightly wrong configured and the chain needs a lot of oil. Then again, I'm more into running these days.

Although I might use it again in a not to long future, I wan't to cycle to a friend of mine about 50km away (and back same day), and a friend of mine will use his cross hybrid, so I don't want to follow with my city bike :P

OK so you guys wanna see a bike huh? Well I got one I bet none of you have or have even seen or heard of.

It's called a Swingbike and I have 2 of em. This one happens to be my 2nd and yes I built it myself.

Here it is:

IMG_0794.jpgIMG_1033.jpg

The 1st pic shows it with both 26" wheels and the 2nd shows it as what I like to call my Swinger 69er (26" rear and 29" front).

I guess I should show my original swinger as well, just a bit shorter.

pics065.jpg

Edited by Rexinator
  • Like 3

post-8437-0-18078000-1345863032_thumb.jpg

I like the bikes shown so far...

This is a hybrid my dad bought back in 2000; I'm using it to get to school this semester. My dad has moved on to better bikes, rides a Trek road bike, my brother too. If this semester goes well I'm probably gonna buy a new bike come next year.

@rexinator that bike makes my brain hurt, how does that thing work?

Edited by parrot

OK so you guys wanna see a bike huh? Well I got one I bet none of you have or have even seen or heard of.

It's called a Swingbike and I have 2 of em. This one happens to be my 2nd and yes I built it myself.

I've seen these before in the UK in parades at critical mass in London. So you loose the bet!

They look so fun to ride. Whats steering like at fast speeds?

It's actually very solid @ fast speeds, of course its only a 3 speed so the only fast speeds I get it to would involve going downhill.

@ Parrrot-- If you look closely right in front of the seat down tube there is a set of forks welded on. So I take the middle part of the frame and put a headset on each end, attach and voila. 2 pivot points. I can ride these down the street with the front tire on the curb while the rear is still in the street, or vice versa. I actually tell ppl its like having power steering on a bicycle. It's definitely a sight to see when I'm riding it.