Sign in to follow this  
Jarheadurpukes

Et version changer

Question

7 answers to this question

stupid question: why you need a patch selector for et? afaik you can play on all patches if you patched them correctly

Not rea

stupid question: why you need a patch selector for et? afaik you can play on all patches if you patched them correctly

There are servers with 2.55 and 2.6b, if u wanna play on 2.6b u have to change on patch selector for that patch, meaning u wont be able to play on 2.55, reason theres patch selector for changing between patches.

• Like 1

http://fearless-assassins.com/files/category/6-software/page__sort_order__DESC__sort_key__file_submitted__num__10__filter_key__all__st__20

its better if you made your own folders with each patch 2.55, 2.60 2.60b, you dont really need a patch selector. but go head and do what you want

http://fearless-assa...ey__all__st__20

its better if you made your own folders with each patch 2.55, 2.60 2.60b, you dont really need a patch selector. but go head and do what you want

Patch selector is pretty easy and simple to use, upon installing program u will be able to change patch with 1 click which cant get any more simpler, reason i recommended it at first place.

Are there still 2.55 servers where you can't play with 2.60b? I thought everyone used those multiversion servers now.

I played for more than 5 years with 2.60b, never used 2.55, and I don't know any server where I can't join (in that case I wouldn't be interested to join anyway :P).

Are there still 2.55 servers where you can't play with 2.60b? I thought everyone used those multiversion servers now.

I played for more than 5 years with 2.60b, never used 2.55, and I don't know any server where I can't join (in that case I wouldn't be interested to join anyway :P).

Well i assume there are, it would be simple to check via TB and selecting particular patch u want to see server running on.