COD4 Screenshots from Fearless Assassins COD4 Gaming Servers

daredevil

Holy crap Ken! That is the worst score I have seen in my life! Not to make you feel bad or anything.

Nah, don't feel bad at all. I hate hard core, I am so hit and miss playing it. I have a good time doing it. If I am really doing bad I can always ban hackers.

• Like 1

Nah, don't feel bad at all. I hate hard core, I am so hit and miss playing it. I have a good time doing it. If I am really doing bad I can always ban hackers.

your score depends partly on the team as well, so its not all your fault :P

you should try finding a gun that you're very comfortable with. Something that u can just hip fire and kill ppl easily. Like the P90 :P.

Camping helps as well, even if people hate campers, just stay in a certain area. Not saying you should just sit in a corner and wait for ppl to run by, but run back and forth between 2 or 3 points that are close and tend to have players that are easy to pick off. This is easily done inside buildings. Run between the places where ppl can get inside and once in a while try see if you can pick ppl off that are outside the building.

Stay out of open spaces because of snipers and be careful when going into a long hallway.

You need to be able to turn/move quickly, so increasing the mouse sensitivity can be helpful.

going back to the topic lol:

shot0007_zps733c0ec3.jpg

shot0008_zps3db2e933.jpg

Edited by ajnl

Nice score AJ andcool pic of the guy hanging by his head.

Ken, if you have a switcher to switch to 1.6 come to Amberdog's and I'll be glad to work with you to help with hard core. I could go to beginners, but there are so many people on that server that it may be hard to coordinate. Besides that I hate the tubes although it is part of the game. I'm just hating on tubes that's all. One other thing is I went to a non-hard core (soft core I guess) game the other day and OMG, I could not do anything, mainly because I had to empty a clip on a guy to kill him which is unlike hardcore. In hardcore you can shoot someone in the foot and it kills them. So I do understand your frustration at playing a different game type.

Now to stay on topic I'll post a screen shot of my credentials :lol

Backlothighman2.jpg

Just played a match with Gubbi, 1 vs 1 on mixgametype:

Rules, try to get hs only (we are both going for gold ak, but giving away free headshots would be too lame).

Without timestamps this console log looks a tad suspicious:

post-3434-0-48237800-1348603767_thumb.jpg

Don't mind my engrish, wanted to write through the leg of the tower(a headshot).

Then, after our match we said our goodbyes, well. You know what they say, great minds think alike:

post-3434-0-88898800-1348604003_thumb.jpg

For the record, we did play such matches before but I can't recall a single time leaving and saying see you on xfire, nobody can say it was a habit!

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Boo ya.

One of my best scores ever. Now compared to others not very good but for me great. Top on team and most kills over all.

gallery_8070_441_946279.png