Liverpool FC

headshotlfc

i dont know how many of you are into football or soccer but did ay one see the liverpool game yesterday WHATS GOING ON lol were look the same team that finished 8th last season pleas please dont be at it again liverpool

• Like 1

I don't follow football at all but from what I remember, in the 90s they are a class act.. And since early 2000s they've been absolute sh*t. Glad I don't follow it 'cause if I did, LFC is who I'd support which would make me RAGE.

• Like 2

i dont know how many of you are into football or soccer but did ay one see the liverpool game yesterday WHATS GOING ON lol were look the same team that finished 8th last season pleas please dont be at it again liverpool

liverpool was good

Liverpool is been shit the last years - and it hurts for me to say that, cause I'm a reds fan- and the WBA game didn't promise much better for this season.

First half against West Brom showed us how BR wants Liverpool to play like Swansea last year. Second half was just downright schoolboy football.

As a reds fan as well, I hope they can at least show their form from a few years ago when we could actually beat the mickey mouse sides and finish high enough in the premiership (2nd in 2007/08, downhill from then). I know it's sad to say it but we played the best football I've seen in Liverpool (became a fan when I was 7 so around 99 season onwards) when Rafa was manager a few years ago. I know we f***ed up more than ever as well but at least he brought home the champions league in his first season with us, and looking back at the team then, it actually wasn't the best team ever, but still strong :P

Last season getting to two cup finals and winning one helped the club a bit, although all you hear from the manc supporters is how we finished 8th in the league..It is pretty sad to see such a successful club end up so shit. I'd like to see us win a big trophy like the Europa League some time, but sadly, I don't think we have a proper squad for it at the moment...

I used to love Liverpool a lot that I bought a Liverpool jersey from a street fair (it was a Gerrard) and it was fake. Now you may wondering to yourself "how was it fake?" Now you are aware of the adidas branded jerseys, with three stripes? This was an adidas brand but with two stripes. Despite this and all the bullshit I took from other people I wore it with pride.

Let me also add that it was definitely not worth the 60-70 dollars I paid.

thats a rip off 4 a fake lol g on the LFC website u should get one cheaper were not adidas now were warrior and no ive never heard of them aswell lol

yer 15 million is alot for him but look what we dne last season 18mill for hendrson an he is shit really an 38 for andy carroll a partying hippie lol

m8 i really dont know whats going on with us sometimes i dont wont 2 go in the kitchen because i can see the ground lol

:war: thats wat i think of man u lol <--------

Big liverpool fan here great day for all liverpool fans

Brendan rodgers getting rid off players which are never good enough for Liverpool Andy carroll and Jay spearing go out on loan

Watch the game tonight and playing downing left back he never ever a left back

Raheem sterling most play in first team at weekend

Missed the match tonight but it's nice to see Rodgers bringing in Morgan and giving Sterling more game time. Rafa and Kenny both tried bringing in the younger lads and they didn't seem to work that well (most ended up going out on loan afterwards or were sold)

Interesting to see him also bring in Downing at LB. I feel we're fine in that position at the moment (Enrique is solid there and if in doubt Agger/another CB could fill in)..

It is nice to see us in the group stages of the Europa League. Wasn't easy but nothing is anymore! Also getting rid of Charlie Adam is a good thing imo, he might be 26 but damn he looks and plays like he's at least 40. Not good enough for us imo...

If Carroll's going out on loan, is there any news on getting a new striker then?

Suarez is ace, but he's pretty much alone. Been hearing good things about Borini, but he's only 21, can't expect too much from him, same goes for Eccleston.

Btw: the Europe League Draws are at one o clock today, I hope they draw Belgian club Genk or Brugge, that way I can actually go watch the game :D

Edited by icky?/