Server Update Fearless Assassins Counter Strike: Global Offensive Gaming Server

daredevil

@ Daredevil , did you look at the link i sent you regarding admin mod ( in my last post) .

I will try to do more research about an rcon tool once I get home.

I find the AWP fun and hard to use, alot of server banned it but i like it, im not that good and it feels good to play with snipe (unlike the other one). And at the price it is right now, not alot of people can afford buying another one after dying, and theres not much camper out there.

The no auto however i dont know what it is :s

I find the AWP fun and hard to use, alot of server banned it but i like it, im not that good and it feels good to play with snipe (unlike the other one). And at the price it is right now, not alot of people can afford buying another one after dying, and theres not much camper out there.

The no auto however i dont know what it is :s

When you get against a really good players that easily gets his hand on it and then dominate everyone with it , you will know what I mean haha :P

That gun is insanely good in appropriate hands.

Ok I found a few others.

1: http://www.crocs.org.uk/

2: http://www.hlsw.org/ ( This one is the most used)

HLSW is a great tool, I used to use it to connect with private slot in my old clan, and it is said on their website that they support CS:GO ;)

When you get against a really good players that easily gets his hand on it and then dominate everyone with it , you will know what I mean haha :P

That gun is insanely good in appropriate hands.

yeah yesterday teams were 8 vs 8 and ct's killed 7 and 1 tero pwn all ct's with awp ;P

• 3 weeks later...

Can't wait for that CS:GO Euro server!! Is there any estimated date when the server will be set up? I'm volunteer for beta testing for sure :)

:dance:

We will get it ass soon this server gets populated and i know it's going to be soon.

Regards,

Adrian

it'll get populated only if we camp there on regukar basis. server rank has been going down lately. i'll be back for good o monday so i hope we'll play there o regular basis;)

it'll get populated only if we camp there on regukar basis. server rank has been going down lately. i'll be back for good o monday so i hope we'll play there o regular basis;)

I am on the server Everyday for an hour minimum