Server Update Fearless Assassins Counter Strike: Global Offensive Gaming Server

daredevil

Good , thanks tudor. Is there any sort of admin level on cs:go or are you going to install any admin plugin? I heard meta mod was the only option for now.

• Administrators

Good , thanks tudor. Is there any sort of admin level on cs:go or are you going to install any admin plugin? I heard meta mod was the only option for now.

What's difference between Metamod:Source and Sourcemod ?

Sure we can add it.

Btw what about adding more bots so it is playable when no one is on :) something like 5-6 bots? Is there a command to add/remove bots for clanmembers with sourcemod/metamod?

Oh and I will be camping the server alot soon :)about a week from now .I'm moving to a new appartment and have alot of stuff to finish.( like getting internet :P).

BOTS

You can change the amount of bots, the way the bots populate the server and how chatty they are by updating the convars below:

"bot_quota_mode" "fill"

"bot_defer_to_human_items" "1"

"bot_defer_to_human_goals" "0"

"bot_difficulty" "1"

"bot_dont_shoot" "0"

"bot_chatter" "normal"

"bot_autodifficulty_threshold_low" "-2.0" // Value between -20.0 and 20.0 (Amount below avg human contribution score, below which a bot should raise its difficulty)

"bot_autodifficulty_threshold_high" "0.0" // Value between -20.0 and 20.0 (Amount above avg human contribution score, above which a bot should lower its difficulty)

p.s. who is Jon? he is connected from 6 hours :D

Edited by TuDoR

Still not able to connect

can't find server is serverlist, been connecting trough console. Maybe that's causing problems.

Still can't buy the game though (bank changed stuff and now I can't pay online for the time being).

Well great start, when I'm trying to connect I keep getting this:

Host_Error: Server is enforcing file consistency for models/player/ctm_idf_variantE.mdl

let me find out what's the problem (maybe because I'm playing the beta and not the full game, although full game only releases the 21th of august)

I get the exact same error , I think our server is a Counter Strike Global Offensive server not a beta one

• Administrators

I just installed server as per this guidelines:

https://developer.valvesoftware.com/wiki/Counter-Strike:_Global_Offensive_Dedicated_Servers

I get the exact same error , I think our server is a Counter Strike Global Offensive server not a beta one

How can u check if it's beta one or not beta one?

Saw this on a forum:

"I have installed dedicated servers before for cs 1.6 and CS:Source, all through the HLDS update tool.

When I searched online for a guide for CS:GO dedicated server installation, it doesn't use the HLDS update tool.

bla bla

My question is, should I follow that guide through the "steamcmd" program on August 14th when the beta gets released? or will there be an addition into HLDS update tool to do it the "proper" way.

Also, if I do go ahead and use that guide, will i just be able to update my server when the game releases? or is it just a beta dedicated server.: "

Answer:

Can't believe this hasn't been answered yet. As far as I'm aware, hldsupdatetool will not support this server. You must use steamcmd. This isn't a problem though because it works in much the same way, except for the annoying Steam Guard issues. I don't know about the other control panels but TCAdmin already has beta support to run both hldsupdatetool or steamcmd, whichever is needed. The only issue is that even though the updater runs on the same dedicated server, with a static IP, and a dedicated Steam account Steam Guard can still popup and break your update batch files and TCAdmin game server updates. Also, you can only run one steamcmd update at a time."

Most of the people i saw in forums directs people to your link, daredevil...Is this helping you ? :|