No Marty server - REPOPULATION!

kentikins

As many Cod4 members have witnessed our beloved server No Marty Recruiting No Lag server fall from its glory

We need a plan of action to repopulate it.

Many of us Admin have immigrated to other more popular servers like Beginners and so here's my proposal:

Only have max. 1-2 admin on the beginners server.

The rest shall boost up the numbers on the No Marty server, this way we can actually start games going on the server which is virtually empty for most the day.

Hope you shall help me in this quest to battle the lifeless server and instigate life.

As a wise man once said: we shall succeed if we work together, LEEROY KENTIKIIIIINS!

Thank You

• Like 2

Best way to repopulated No marty No lag server (killbox) : Turn PB off (unfortunatly)

Im all in to be responsive as quick as i can to ban hackers from that server

Just tell me if i can be at any help, i miss that server too!!!

Mango is right, i have a Mac book pro and with PB on it's impossible to play.

• Like 1

No, please don't lure players from beginners. Finally beginners is doing good, if we enable punkuster there again we will need a lot of these regulars to stay there.

One, good running server is better than two half-dead.

Only have max. 1-2 admin on the beginners server.

The rest shall boost up the numbers on the No Marty server, this way we can actually start games going on the server which is virtually empty for most the day.

No, 1-2 admin is not enough to watch 30-35 player which beginners server often entertain. Yesterday ~5 member were, playing while I took my time banning two semi obvious cheater. We do not have enough admin on beginner yet to share the forces, instead of trying to make 2-3 admin runs on killbox recruit someone from beginners everyday, its not that hard.

• Like 2

to be honest. i dont like playing on the beginners server. i dont like the perk LS and GL, but atm there a only a few admins on beginners server. i agree with joker that 1-2 admins are not enough. we have to recruit more people. we can "care" about the no marty server if we have enough (at least 6) admins at the same time online.

• Like 1

I am all of No Marty, But, if that server is going to get me to go to it, and not beginners It needs to change HC and take PB off. I however do not understand what is your peoples problem. It is not hard to patch the Mac problem. I have done it. I will be making an effort to always be on Nomarty today. SO come join.

Abnerdog has been dead for quite some time. I was talking to Funk yesterday and he's not sure why either. Evenings seem ok usually, but mornings are barren. Even the regulars are missing (except the few regulars that keep showing up with illegal perks and are subsequently kicked). I'm usually on between 5 and 7 AM PDT, which, while never bustling, always used to have players.

I don't care for the No marty server personally. I don't mind camping it, but I prefer hardcore servers. I especially like Beginners and Abnerdog, but have not been able to play on Abnerdog. Everytime I try to play on the 1.6 patch, COD crashes. It never happens on the 1.7 patch though, so I gave up trying to play on the 1.6. :(

I almost always played on Aberndog, went on vacation for 2 weeks and, like Ow said, the mornings (PST) are barren. I have downloaded one of the switchers so I can play on 1.6 or 1.7, but tend to go to Abner first. I'm not set up on any of the 1.7's as admin, so even when I am there, I can't do anything to help other than monitor (yeah, that's my fault. GI Joe was going to set me up and I just hadn't hit him up for it yet.). As for the perks on beginners, I prefer HC and don't like LS or GL either, but at least beginners is populated fairly regularly.

Edited by Spyderwebber

Here, let me help you get that server back to its former glory: stock-illustration-8926356-campsite-with-tent-and-campfire.jpg

Provide you with tent and fire. Now go camp it. I agree with what Joker had to say. Beginners is just barely getting back to having many players,. But not enough admins. If you want players for No Marty camp the server and try recruiting them. Don't steal from a thriving server. Its like going to local food store, stealing their supplies to start your store. Eventually the other is going to fail because of it..

• Like 2

I support trying to populate the killbox server. I'm getting bored of the one hit kill and getting sprayed through walls. Yeah people can still spray but at least in the killbox server I have enough health to get out of the way haha.

I have a few times sat in the server just goofing off by myself and one or two randoms would join then leave shortly after, but I also don't want to see the beginners server fall because of us. I like all the regulars in that server.

• Like 1