CS:GO: Pre-Purchase now available

Jefke

Pre-Purchase begins today

7 Aug 2012

Starting today, everyone has a chance to pre-purchase CS:GO. Here are some details:

- Players who pre-purchase will receive a 10% discount

- All players who pre-purchase will gain access to the beta on August 14th

- The beta will continue for all current testers and pre-order players until the release of the game on August 21st

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive has come a long way since the beta began back in December, thanks to great feedback from beta participants. An example of this feedback (and upcoming changes they have generated in CS:GO) can be found below. We have learned a great deal from the beta, and as we move forward the best way we can update Counter-Strike is to start iterating on a live product that can be experienced by the widest range of players.

We will be updating the CS:GO beta before August 14th.

source: http://blog.counter-strike.net/index.php/2012/08/pre-purchase-begins-today/

pre-purchase here: http://store.steampowered.com/app/1800/

I like it alot. Its pretty weird tough. Recoil feels weird because you actually see the tracers ( unlike css) so you can see how unreal cs recoil is xD

I like it alot. Its pretty weird tough. Recoil feels weird because you actually see the tracers ( unlike css) so you can see how unreal cs recoil is xD

now my aim will be better :)