ET Server F|A #2 Jaymod Sound Pack Vsay List

-=Medic=-

My bad i ment to say one of the jaymod servers (8.9.4.227:27960) was there a ip change? thats the one without adre and sp right? kept on searching for it but for some reason i cant see it on the server list and when i try to connect i just get awaitting connection....1.2.3.4.5.6.etc. i like the settings on that server, anyways i hope it comes back soon..

My bad i ment to say one of the jaymod servers (8.9.4.227:27960) was there a ip change? thats the one without adre and sp right? kept on searching for it but for some reason i cant see it on the server list and when i try to connect i just get awaitting connection....1.2.3.4.5.6.etc. i like the settings on that server, anyways i hope it comes back soon..

Jay#1 8.9.4.227:27960 is online and running. if you are playing with last patch 2.6b you can not see the server from online list server, you can only see it at main list at 2.55 without patch

but use our main menu to connect to it. if you still dont have our min menu goto your Wolfenstein / ETMAIN folder and delete all files with a lot of ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ then reconnect with the same ip and our menu will on

• 4 weeks later...
  • Administrators

I'm still missing my old friend aka [FAG] vsay : Ive Fallen and i cant get up :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQlpDiXPZHQ

LOL sooner or later someone will claim they made those add's haha!

• 3 weeks later...

Fail again! :lame

hmm, you can dl the video(keepvid.com) and use a wavepad sound editor(freeware) and save the sounds, its just like making custom ringtones :lol: , id love to see these sounds ingame

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...