Website Roster removed from website and no longer updated

daredevil

• Administrators

I have removed our old roster from website. We have also changed our groups so that you can easily find who is member or trial in which game from forums itself. Two things where getting hard to maintain so today i decided to remove Roster from website itself. We might add Roster back in future.

http://fearless-assassins.com/

• Like 1

I agree with the change, it was outdated but with the member count we have it's hard to keep up but I think looking at the forums is faster to see who's in the clan now.

The new roster will be done soon - hopefully I get a bit of free time over the next couple of days to finish it :)

• Like 3

The new roster will be done soon - hopefully I get a bit of free time over the next couple of days to finish it :)

is it going to be easier to maintain than the last one? Also, how often will it be updated? Like is there a schedule for checking up on it?

Or am I misunderstanding, and this is just part of the groups thing?

is it going to be easier to maintain than the last one? Also, how often will it be updated? Like is there a schedule for checking up on it?

Or am I misunderstanding, and this is just part of the groups thing?

Purely automatic, based on groups.. Once you're in a clan group, you'll be on the roster :)