What is the fastest you have ever driven your car?

Ghostwind

1979 Chevy Suburban 100 MPH in a 55 MPH zone. It may have been a big car, but it had a 454 in it, and it could move. I punched the gas to pass someone that was not doing 55. As I was passing I looked down at my speed and saw 100 MPH; YIKES, not exactly a speed performance car. It was getting a little squirrely.

1979 Chevy Suburban 100 MPH in a 55 MPH zone. It may have been a big car, but it had a 454 in it, and it could move. I punched the gas to pass someone that was not doing 55. As I was passing I looked down at my speed and saw 100 MPH; YIKES, not exactly a speed performance car. It was getting a little squirrely.

I can imagine so... But this is what happens when you drive a tank down the interstate :)

• Leader

Camel 40kmph elephant 60kmph cow 80kmph .. problem?

I don't think it counts if you're on the animal in the back of a truck.

have you gotten your licence back, yet?

im too good to get caught :) and to those who think i was dangering people, i was only dangering myself, it was about 2am in the morning on a small back street on a weekday last summer ( the nights are almost as light as the days here in finland on summers)

Your car gets impounded here if you get caught doing 50 over the limit...Great law IMO...Would be sick to go to germany one day and drive down their autobahns

Is there any indication that high speeds leads to more accidents and fatalities over there?

Your car gets impounded here if you get caught doing 50 over the limit...Great law IMO...Would be sick to go to germany one day and drive down their autobahns

Is there any indication that high speeds leads to more accidents and fatalities over there?

what I can say is that people in Germany are much better drivers than in North America. It can be really expensive to get your licence here (upwards of 3000$). Driving here is really easy because people are just so predictable here. IT isn't the unordered chaos that North Americans have to drive with (passing on the right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

im too good to get caught :) and to those who think i was dangering people, i was only dangering myself, it was about 2am in the morning on a small back street on a weekday last summer ( the nights are almost as light as the days here in finland on summers)

And don't you think about your mother? I mean, what if you crash, how would she feel without her little car? Just kidding, but still drive safely guys :P

Edited by Joker
  • Like 1