Virtual Pro

Snou

If you are refering to overall, My pro is 92 - But on XBL.

Will be hoping to get involved on PC for Fifa 13.

What means points? Is this your Virtual Pro Overall? Because 96 overall is impossible, unless you cheat ...

I am not hacking :) really i play fifa mhm... 8 months and every day i play with my virtual pro :)

I am not hacking :) really i play fifa mhm... 8 months and every day i play with my virtual pro :)

What position are you refering too? I am unsure that they would make the accomplishments different for PC than Xbox, But the highest i have ever seen was a 93 CB who had completed 100% of the accomplishemts.

Do you have 100% completion? thats impressive! Geef linkeh to your EA profile? :)

I didn't mean you were hacking. I'm just wondering what is your 96 points? 96 goals?

If it's 96 overall, it's cheat sorry. Whatever the time you play, when u got 100% accomplishements, it's 100% .. you can't go 101-102-103%... So the max overall is 90-93!!

Time played doesn't affect your pro overall ;)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I was wrong i have 93 points, on my Virtual Pro if you want you can invite me to friends so: JokerHerbst :) and i have 100% completion. So i have bug on my player, sorry :)