Your favourite song/music?

wala

Sorry I don't have a best song but I have a lot of songs that I love to hear every day

Phil Collins : Can't Turn Back the Years

Prince : Purple Rain

Peter Gabriel : I Grieve

Van Morrison : Someone Like You

a lot Of the king songs "Elvis" may be all of them :P

I love Blues and Soul and... and ...

Well you know what I love MUSIC :shock: :hi

I don't exactly have a favorite song, but Here are the main bands that I like:

I like Dragonforce, some Immortal souls, Family Force 5,All That Remains, Disturbed, Megadeth, Metallica, some Slipknot, some Avenged Sevenfold, M C Hammer, Demon Hunter, some My Chemical Romance, and some Black Sabbath/Ozzy Osbourne.

:punk

depends on the mood...i used to have my own radio show in college, did 3 hours of classic rock(zeppelin, floyd, rush, steppenwolf, you know, good music) and for all you old people, i've got the 4 ZOSO symbols tattooed on my calves

however, i also LOVE and appreciate blues, as b.b. king says, blues had a baby, and they called it rock and roll. if you like blues, check out a few new people i've found, Robert Randoplh(especially if you like jam type stuff) Back Door Slam (new british guys who are kick ass) or Joe Bonnamossa (especially his live stuff)

i'm also a drummer, and any drummer will tell you, if you can play jazz/swing, you can play anything. so i listen to a lot of swing when i'm in a drumming mood, especially newer stuff like Royal Crown Revue and Big bad VooDoo Daddy.

then of course theres the relaxing/strategy music. i like to listen to classical stuff(Mozart, Beethoven, ect) when i'm playing games such as hearts of iron and other strategy games.

and lest we forget, there's the drum+bass/techno side of me, Chemical Brothers, LaTour, Underworld, for when i need my grove.

depends on the mood...i used to have my own radio show in college, did 3 hours of classic rock(zeppelin, floyd, rush, steppenwolf, you know, good music) and for all you old people, i've got the 4 ZOSO symbols tattooed on my calves

however, i also LOVE and appreciate blues, as b.b. king says, blues had a baby, and they called it rock and roll. if you like blues, check out a few new people i've found, Robert Randoplh(especially if you like jam type stuff) Back Door Slam (new british guys who are kick ass) or Joe Bonnamossa (especially his live stuff)

i'm also a drummer, and any drummer will tell you, if you can play jazz/swing, you can play anything. so i listen to a lot of swing when i'm in a drumming mood, especially newer stuff like Royal Crown Revue and Big bad VooDoo Daddy.

then of course theres the relaxing/strategy music. i like to listen to classical stuff(Mozart, Beethoven, ect) when i'm playing games such as hearts of iron and other strategy games.

and lest we forget, there's the drum+bass/techno side of me, Chemical Brothers, LaTour, Underworld, for when i need my grove.

My dad says "YOU HAVE GREAT TASTE IN MUSIC!!!!" He started laughing once he heard about your tattoos! :D