Religion yeap i'm askin

YoMomma

The thing is we do get to choose. It's called free will. But believe in man and you'll be let down and dissapointed every time. I don't believe in a religion where I have to do something to make my God happy.

Remember If you never do no wrong you go to heaven, but if you do something wrong you get sent to hell, but God loves you! lol w/e.

Not going to speak for other religions, but true Christianity has nothing to do with "trying to make God happy or you will go to hell." Just saying.

Anyways, fun discussion, hit me up on xfire if any1 wants to discuss more.

lock anyone?

religion is a waste of time, nothing has been proven, nothing is factual, i do however believe that jesus existed and was very real but is part of an ongoing tall tale. religion isn't needed in society today in my honest opinion, it creates too many feuds between countries and is holding back scientific progression. if you take every religious person on this earth and made them atheist there would be more scientists and therefore, much more scientific progression. there are a lot of smart religious people out there surprisingly, but they are not contributing to society in a scientific way at all and are only slowing down mankind. keep in mind that religion was also created back when people thought the earth was flat...

Not going to speak for other religions, but true Christianity has nothing to do with "trying to make God happy or you will go to hell." Just saying.

Anyways, fun discussion, hit me up on xfire if any1 wants to discuss more.

lock anyone?

I agree. When religion or other certain topics are brought onto forums there is usually nothing gained from it, but a discussion that goes no where. Please lock?