Planning a vacation- your advice is needed

DoC.FreeZeX

Hey guys.

Im planing to go on a vacation somewhere around septemper (should be for 1 week).

My plan is to go to Czech- prague along with my friends.

I would like to hear about places i should visit, good resturants, places to party.

We're 20 years old friends, we'll be staying in an hotel with breakfest only so the thing i would like to know is:

*places to visit.

*good resturants.

*where should we go party

*what should we do during the day? visit where?

**and any other kind of information you think might help us :) **

Suggestions are more then welcome.

~Thanks Ahead~

DoC.FreeZeX.

Started off my interrailing trip there actually, spent 3 days there.

First I'd like to start by suggesting going to Charles Bridge and also Prague Castle while you are there (both beautiful places, nice view also from the top of the castle). Foodwise, well, the part of Prague we were in was around "Karlovo Namesti" if I remember correctly and there was a nice choice of restaurants and stuff around. There was a place that did some chinese food, the name of the place is "Lemon Leaf" and the address is 13 Myslíkova, Prague, Czech Republic. I'd recommend it for sure :)

Also visit the park, it's the big island here in the pic

pragues.jpg

The exchange rate is pretty high, for 250 euro you get 7000 czech koruna. Prague is cheap, and well I came home with more than 2000 koruna which was cool I guess.

Bars and such, well we went on a pubcrawl one of the nights we were there. It started off in our hostel (Mosaic House) and you get your wristbands there. From what I remember there was free beer/wine in the bar there til around 10, then moved on to some more pubs where you got a free shot upon arrival, then cheap pints which was always good :3

Here is the Facebook page of the pubcrawl if you decide on going: http://www.facebook.com/bohemianbarhop

I'd also recommend just taking a stroll around the city, lots of cool shops (Adidas, Nike and a few more designer places. One place that was cheap was called NewYorker. It was a cool clothes shop, kind of similar to one shop we have here called Penneys). When we were there, there was a basketball tournament in the street one day, was cool to watch.

All in all, I'd say just have a small idea on what there is to do in the city before you go. I gave a bit of info there about what we done when we were there but sure you could visit different places yourself. It's just a guideline to work on :)

I live in the US, but I saw a show on the travel channel about Croatia. It looks nice since it has beaches on the Mediterranean. The food looked good but I don't know if they have good clubs or bars...