COD 4 - 24$

daredevil

Woooohooo I've been hoping the price will go down with the release of MW2, It looks like I'll finally have a chance to check it out!

Ppl here use hacked copies of COD4? Cool :P

I'd buy this game, but I gotta get a new vid card for my computer to run it. Currently, I can run it fine but my video card is a family chipset (in other words, its basically crap). I might buy it as a future " investment" though into my computer gaming future :)

I play on the 360, but have been wanting to try the PC version and see if I'm still good on it haha.

There will probably be better deals though once part 2 comes out. Hope so anyways.

Ya COD4 is a sick game. Just passed it on xbox in co-op mode with my friend. Man it is really fun to whip through the levels with a buddy and use tactics to destroy the nazis. Zombie mode is cool too but it scares the shit out of me lol.

Can't wait for ModernWarfare, Nov. 12th or something if I recall.

Ya COD4 is a sick game. Just passed it on xbox in co-op mode with my friend. Man it is really fun to whip through the levels with a buddy and use tactics to destroy the nazis. Zombie mode is cool too but it scares the shit out of me lol.

Can't wait for ModernWarfare, Nov. 12th or something if I recall.

November 10th.

and that's not cod4 you're talking about, thats World At War lol. I love COD4, but really don't like world at war. Pretty much the only thing going for that game is the nazi zombie mode and that's all I ever see anyone playing.