COD4 Server COD4 Team Says CHEEZE for Camera =]

Duckie

What he means is most of us are too damned loud..... he had to turn us down so his poor lil ears don't hurt. If it makes you feel better, I had to crank your little mouse voice up so I could hear ya ;)

Vent is full most of the time :/ And WE:T players playin a free game don't want to spend money just to have more fun xD

Vent is full most of the time :/ And WE:T players playin a free game don't want to spend money just to have more fun xD

Vent is free, I guess besides the cost of the headset/mic you would need if you wanted to talk.

Why majority W:ET players are shyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :(

NO WE ARE NOT SHY!Our anglish is just bad cose we has polish from and we speaks for it bad u understandes her?And i has never be shy i alvays speaks and sperm,pardon spam people if it not be my tounge who sperm,sory again then my kitar is loud bam bam.Undersandes?sory my anglish is bed today

woo i started something. xD go me for putting cheeseeeeee

yup i blame kao for above. lol.

also for the number of et players... i hardly ever see any of them on vent ={.. hence... COD4 FTW

NO WE ARE NOT SHY!Our anglish is just bad cose we has polish from and we speaks for it bad u understandes her?And i has never be shy i alvays speaks and sperm,pardon spam people if it not be my tounge who sperm,sory again then my kitar is loud bam bam.Undersandes?sory my anglish is bed today

hehe my english is bad too but I was there few times and it was fun ^^ if you dunno what to say when someone ask you just say "Muahahahahahaha" :P