Zire

What did you get at steam sale?

I didn't buy anything yellow flash :(

• Like 1

Damn steam sale just as I buy a new laptop they are draining my back account and I still need to buy books

1.hitman codname 47

2.hitman 2 silent assassin

3.hitman blood money

4 teraria

5. mirrors edge

6. deadspace 2

my brother got

1. train simulator

2. train simulator zombie dlc

3. skyrim

4. teraria

5. oblivion

6. morriwind

7.mount and blade

8.half life

• Like 2

The binding of Isaac+DLC

Trials 2

Amnesia: The dark decent

I really, really want Dead Space 2 with is only $5 right now, but I have no more money D:

Oh god, I also got Garry's mod.. I don't understand anything :/

I've had it for a while

I've had it a while it fun to mess round and build stuff with friends send me a steam friend inv if you ever want to play around with it.

I just shoot some balloons at a car and fly away. Tried building hot air balloon but can't get weld option to work.

I just shoot some balloons at a car and fly away. Tried building hot air balloon but can't get weld option to work.

well, I only made rocket trains XD

Can't stop buying...

Just picked up YS: The oath of Felghana and YS: Origin (classic rpg style)

Aaand then they just put on the fable 3 package which includes F3 + 5 DLC packs, and surprisingly came with Fable the Lost chapters. :)

Now I can get my RPG gaming on!

Edited by ♥ SiN ♥
  • Like 1

GTA pack (includes GTA 1, 2, 3 and 4, plus GTA Vice City, San Andreas, and Episodes from Liberty City)

Got the same

if you got windows 7 be careful! a lot of people complaining with crashing with thief 1 and 2. I bought the 3rd one when it was on sale for 5 dollars a year ago and it didn't run that great, but i did manage to beat it :P

That is good to know. As much as I hate Windows 7 from a programming standpoint, I realize that it is the new and will get it in Spetember with my new computer. Therefore I did not buy the game, because I do not want to run into those issues.

@Alexandra- My bad, but I really only wanted Limbo. I am so angry though because the boy keeps jumping to his death when I don't want him to. Arrghh! And what is the purpose of Dear Esther. It jumped off a cliff and it said come back and I did, but then I drowned and it said come back, but the screen was black. I left the game and now I have to restart. Do you just walk around and learn the story?

@ Sin- OMG they have Fable III? Goin' shoppin'...

That is good to know. As much as I hate Windows 7 from a programming standpoint, I realize that it is the new and will get it in Spetember with my new computer. Therefore I did not buy the game, because I do not want to run into those issues.

@Alexandra- My bad, but I really only wanted Limbo. I am so angry though because the boy keeps jumping to his death when I don't want him to. Arrghh! And what is the purpose of Dear Esther. It jumped off a cliff and it said come back and I did, but then I drowned and it said come back, but the screen was black. I left the game and now I have to restart. Do you just walk around and learn the story?

@ Sin- OMG they have Fable III? Goin' shoppin'...

that black screen after you jump (that cut scene) is the end of the game :P and yes it's not really a game, just walking around XD

that black screen after you jump (that cut scene) is the end of the game :P and yes it's not really a game, just walking around XD

Oh. Well I would enjoy the game more if the guy moved faster. He is so sloooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwww.... BTW Looking at left 4 dead and Plants vs Zombies.... I have PvZ on my Ipod touch and I have the CDRom for the Comp, but I think Ill get it on steam and put it on other computers.

Fable 3 was on last night for like 10 bucks >.< Now it's on for umm.. 30 I think. Maybe a little less. (It's a pack).

FOr anyone that gets fable 3 and has issues with sound not working at first- go to your steam fable 3 folder and run the DX set up. It didn't auto run through steam, so I had to do it manually to get it to work. :D

Yeah I saw that I went up so I did not get it. I did get : Left 4 Dead and PvZ. :P

I just bought 50$ worth of good games

Borderlands (with all expention)

Mass Effect 2 (all expention)

Pre order Torchlight 2 (this is gonna be AMAAAZIINNG!)

If anyone wanna plya Borderlands with me , im all in :D

Damn steam sale just as I buy a new laptop they are draining my back account and I still need to buy books

1.hitman codname 47

2.hitman 2 silent assassin

3.hitman blood money

4 teraria

5. mirrors edge

6. deadspace 2

my brother got

1. train simulator

2. train simulator zombie dlc

3. skyrim

4. teraria

5. oblivion

6. morriwind

7.mount and blade

8.half life

Mount and Blad is awesome, i got like 200 hours of gameplay :P

Try bow skills and horse riding for bow skills, its just too good

I just bought 50$ worth of good games

Borderlands (with all expention)

Mass Effect 2 (all expention)

Pre order Torchlight 2 (this is gonna be AMAAAZIINNG!)

If anyone wanna plya Borderlands with me , im all in :D

You got TL2 also me and you got to play some co op lol and if you want to play borderlands just send me a message on xfire or steam