Halibut!

Dak

Thats one big catch! But why is it wearing sunglasses??

LOL, I know they're both pretty ugly but it's actually the one on the hook that was caught!

Oh, how I miss BC, sometimes... that certainly is a nice catch... and I heard they are called haida gwaii now, not the Queen Charlotte Islands.

Very good Ghostwind, It is now called Haida Gwaii. Did not think anyone would know what I was talking about if I called it by the new name.

• Like 1

LOL, I know they're both pretty ugly but it's actually the one on the hook that was caught!

Very good Ghostwind, It is now called Haida Gwaii. Did not think anyone would know what I was talking about if I called it by the new name.

he he... I am originally from Vancouver island, but I moved before the name was officially changed. I miss fishing off the straight of Georgia with my dad. you just dont get to fish like that here in Germany

he he... I am originally from Vancouver island, but I moved before the name was officially changed. I miss fishing off the straight of Georgia with my dad. you just dont get to fish like that here in Germany

I keep my boat in Port Alberni and normally fish the Barclay Sound area near Bamfield. This last trip to the Haida Gwaii was probably the best fishing I have ever seen. Limited out on Coho, Springs and Halibut and the whale show was spectacular.H-12-14--211.jpgH-12-14--222.jpg

<p>I keep my boat in Port Alberni and normally fish the Barclay Sound area near Bamfield. This last trip to the Haida Gwaii was probably the best fishing I have ever seen. Limited out on Coho, Springs and Halibut.

Awesome :):) what do you have for a boat? Are you an Islander as well? I am originally from courtenay

Awesome :) :) what do you have for a boat? Are you an Islander as well? I am originally from courtenay

My boat is a Wellcraft Coastal 270 shown in my profile picture. I'm from Alberta but get out to the island at every opportunity.