News Happy Birthday Fearless Assassins!

daredevil

• Administrators

Happy Birthday I remember the day the EL JEFE a.k DaredDevil ask me to be part of this grate comunity , I thnx him and the best to us all

haha I still remember those days :) Time went by to fast.

Hello,

I need rainer, joe and daredevil to msg me on msn.. I'm trying to get Custom Sigs working for vsp stats.

I got the sigs working but i can't make them work on this forum.. i got them working on my forum by allowing more html tags for sigs b,i,u,pre,a,img is what i had to allow in my PNphpBB config.

Also the vsp stats link will be changing and i can't edit my earlier post for some reason

Ok,

The sigs work if the forum allows these sigs. I also fixed Guids so they only show the last 8 of the guid so no one can spoof guids.

To get the sig builder to work you will need to copy your 8 digit guid from the vsp stats page. Then go to the Create Custom Signature on the vsp stats page. Put the 8 digit guid in player id box and select the size of banner you want, 200 X 110 or 500 X 200 then click build. Once the build is complete it will show a banner with your stats on it. Above that will be the Forum Sig Code: copy this code and put it as your Signature on all gaming forums so you can show off your STATS.

Maybe one of the founders or forum moderators, can make a section for VSP only and copy this over so if anyone has any problems they can post them so we can try to sort them out. This is only in beta testing for now, till we work out all the bugs.

regards,

VeNoZ

http://www.emsgaming.com

• Administrators

The code which it generates if HTML code. People can convert it to BBcode or I will add new code which will also generate BBcode for forums. HTML code in signature is not allowed due to security reasons.

The code which it generates if HTML code. People can convert it to BBcode or I will add new code which will also generate BBcode for forums. HTML code in signature is not allowed due to security reasons.

It now generates bbcode you just need to remove the quotation marks for it to work

Edited by emsgaming

Little late too...

Anyway, happpy b-day F|A! :)

I'm glad that I can play on the best ET servers. ;)

Boys (Rainier, Daredev!l, Joe Dirt) What can I say that hasn't already been said before..... I am so glad you guys went out on your own that day and I remember the day i was speaking to Rainier just over a year ago about what he was thinking of doing. Well, it's done Happy B'Day!!!! :yahoo

I am not going to forget all the others that have help make this to what it is today and a big congrads to all the other boys and girls that have made it happen Fem, Killy, Baska, Medic, Skully, F257 Yoyo and everyone else, HAPPY BIRTHDAY and THANK YOU for our gaming experience.

May it still kick ass for many more years to come, keep up the great work

• 4 weeks later...

HOLY SHMOLY... it's been a year already??? Geeez... look at what Rainier got me into.... THE BESTESTESTEST CLAN IN THE WORLD!!!

CHEERS!

I remember when it was me, Rainier, Joe, Dare and all the BOTS you can imagine... ahaha... and Kingslayer coming once in a while when we just started the server... (he doesnt remember playing at FA before.. but I do remember him --- dont do too much drugs.. that's what happens).

Just love this place!