News Happy Birthday Fearless Assassins!

daredevil

• Administrators

Boys and girls it’s Fearless Assassins first birth day. I would like to share with you how Fearless Assassins came into existence.

One night we (me, Rainier and Joe) decided to make our own small server where we can play for fun, get as many as panzer kills we can without being splatted, and can use maxpackets of our own choice. So, we ordered our first 20 slot server on 28th Oct 2008. It was just 20 slot server with stock ET and after few days we added Etpub on it. We thought 20 slots wouldn't be enough for us. So, on Nov 8, 2008 we ordered our first 32 slot Jaymod server. It soon started getting popular and full. The question at that time was what name we should give to our server and clan. After thinking for few hours we came up with name Fearless Assassins and ordered our first domain on Nov 8, 2008 and we tagged our servers with name F|A ETPUB RECRUITING XPSAVE and F|A RECRUITING XPSAVE .

After we ordered our first domain next thing was where to host our website? Within few days I ended up hosting our first website and forums on free webhost provider. I didn’t know anything at that time on how to host website and forums. I googled and learned all and we launched our first website and forums. But I soon realized old saying “There is no free lunch in the world” is also true for internet. Since that was free host, website and forums always used to go down at random intervals or you can say 50% of time in one day. I figured it’s not going to work for long term and we ordered our first web hosting space on Nov 28, 2008 and I had to redo all forums and website back since I didn’t knew at that time on how to move our website and forums from one host to another. On 30th Nov 2008 new forums and website were in action. It took 48 hours (I didn’t slept during that 48 hrs LOL) to make whole website and forums back compared to a week. During that time FEM (**AH**) joined us and we decided to make her leader.

We were getting popular by that time because of our fun and admin abuse free gaming environment. Our server started to remain full by that time since whoever joined server always kept coming back. During that time few hatters also crashed our server to kill our server popularity. With time we learned and patched our servers to maintain more stability but then our game server provider was not happy since we were using decent amount of bandwidth, CPU and RAM on their machines. During that time they also started killing our server when it used to go full to save their resources on their overloaded machines. So, on Dec 25, 2008 we again moved our server to different host and secured new IP 8.9.4.227:27960 and got our first vent server on Jan 06, 2009.

During this time many of our friends joined us i.e. Savage, F257 (Dec 14, 2008), Fred, Lancer, killyounow (Jan 09, 2009) etc joined us. During this time few new members joined us. To name few STALKER, Teckerke, Ackmey, grim, Subvert, Romance, Milli Vanilli (Feb 25, 2009), etc. Time passed and with the help of Medic we ordered our first COD 4 and Hardcore server on April 01, 2009. On June 09, 2009 we added BF 2 Ranked server with the help of Warmongrel. With the help of donations from members we changed our forums from phpbb to IPB on Sept 15, 2009.

During this one year we have tried our best to provide cheat free and enjoyable gaming environment to our server regulars. On this special day I would like to say thanks to our donors who have helped us in paying our server, website and forums monthly bills, =F|A= members, clan members of other clans, server regulars and our server host provider emsgaming.

As a person I am so happy to see how we started with 3 members and how it turned to community where everyone is enjoying.

I would also like to announce our new redirect service.

Gamserver Redirect Service

Disk Space - 2Gigabytes

Monthly Bandwidth - 150Gigabytes

Server admins will be able to purchase it from here:

Some old screenshot of our first website can be found in our gallery section:

Thank you all for sticking by us in our thin and thick times.

Love,

Three Stooges.

• Like 6
  • Love 1

Happy Birthday Fearless Assassins Community For First Year Of Game & Happiness & Fun

Wish you all the best gaming ever and have a lot lot lot of fun

1 year old WOW it's really amazing watching every day this community getting bigger and bigger and meet and know new people every day can't give names cos I don't wanna forget anyone So big up to all of you and wish you all the best what life can give :P

Just before i forget I'm gonna use picture !chuck4ABUCK$ posted to tell where is that damn Rainier?????

gallery_1272_32_11062.jpg

Happy Birthday =).

It is nice to know the history of Fearless Assassins ! An amazing amount accomplished !! (World Rank of 14 out of 50106 on GameTracker). I bet you (dare,rainier and joe) never predicted that the servers would become so successful in just 1 year !!! :thanks for making Fearless Assassins =)

I m very proud to be a part of this clan.. my family :) . want to tnk daredevil , joe, rainer , medic and whole FA family for their endless effort to keep server fu :) tnku guys Happy Budday F|A cheers! B)