I'm calling out everyone!

Krayzie

I always donate when ever I have the money that I can spend it would be nice to see people donate even as little as one dollar that would helpo out a lot if 7000 members donated. I will try donate on monthly basics around 15 to 30 dollars.

Regards

Adrian

• Administrators

@ Dardevil: Last time I made a donation, I just send money with Paypal.

U can pay directly here:

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=JXFFFMB6ZSWAC&lc=US&item_name=Fearless%20Assassins&no_note=0&cn=Add%20special%20instructions%20to%20the%20seller&no_shipping=2&currency_code=USD&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3abtn_donateCC_LG%2egif%3aNonHosted

Think group permissions have to be set my administrators, I want the ability to hide that I have donated (like you can hide that you are logged it for example)

I have asked the question to developer. Let's see what he answers.

When I read in here what some people have donated so far (madara, yellowflash, taking myself into account), I get the impression that about one fourth of the current donations are done by 4-5 people. That is extreme... One would think that such a huge community of thousands would be able to come up with a bit more motivation. It is your personal gaming experience in this clan which should make it worthwile to spend a little money on it. Think about it!

I am against a feature that shows if / how much someone has donated on public profile. And if such a feature comes up, I'd like to be able to turn it off.

• Like 3