I'm calling out everyone!

Krayzie

If necessary, I can be a pass-through for people without paypal as well. That basically works for everyone in the European monetary union (read: if you have euro's, I can transfer). For instance, I pass through for Yellow, who lives about 2000KM away, without a problem. PM me if you want to use me as a pass through, although -unfortunately- I'll be not on the forum a lot in the next 5 weeks.

Anyway, as with many, I'll go on a holiday first (about 3 actually, all cheap tho), have some spare days which'll cost a few bucks (wedding and beer related mainly, quite expensive), but after that I'll donate something.

If you can't donate 20$/year then I suggest you should stop playing e-games and better start looking for job. This is realistic statement and it isn't intended to hurt anyone's feeling.

So true.

20$ is a lot when you're never positive at the end of each month, but then you should be looking for a (new) job (I know it aint always that easy). If you're positive sometimes, try to donate a bit of that.

This is probably been discussed years ago, but maybe it should be revisited/reconsidered. Clan Dues. Each member contributes a specific amount per year, quarter, monthly, whatever. We all know what it goes toward, but there are sometimes unforeseen operating cost like we saw a couple of weeks ago. A "donation only" based system has got to be a lot of stress to the higher ups cause the clan is constantly operating in the "red". How much have they paid out of their pockets say over the last 3 years? The general membership should carry the load, not just a few folks. Just a suggestion.

Another suggestion is to be able to view a members donation history on their profile. If we could all see what others have donated, then I think the folks who have "zero contributions" would get peer pressured to make the minimum annual donation.

I personally would never have joined if I was forced to pay, and hence no donation either. On the other hand, I'll try to donate about 50$/year voluntarily.

• Like 2

Last time I made a donation, I just send money with Paypal.

Now, I have to put my name and address.... I don't like that.

Is there a way to send money with Paypal without giving personal information?

I personally would never have joined if I was forced to pay, and hence no donation either. On the other hand, I'll try to donate about 50$/year voluntarily.

What you said is true for me as well, but given the current situation, I would be open to discuss this as a possible way ahead.

I think my second recommendation should be considered. When you click on someone's profile, you see how much they've donated. No one is going to see a big fat ZERO on their profile and some folks are going to see if they can compete to be the highest donor...it's human nature.

Ouch i feel bad, i said i was donating but that was few months ago, i will donate as soon as i can (probably today) because this clan, big family is the best one i ever had.

After a discussion with Lucky , we finally found an issue...Don't worry we will give at least 5euros every month it is the best we can do atm...If we find a job, ofc it would be easier for us to donate more without prob Dare...

Can someone send me in Pm the link to donate?...We don't have an account paypal so...

• Like 3

After a discussion with Lucky , we finally found an issue...Don't worry we will give at least 5euros every month it is the best we can do atm...If we find a job, ofc it would be easier for us to donate more without prob Dare...

Can someone send me in Pm the link to donate?...We don't have an account paypal so...

Yes its not mutch but its already something,it makes 60 euros a year..

i hope it helps whit the expences ;)

We just need an Acount nr cuz we dont have visa...just normal card...

if there is other way send us the opitions by PM...

Thx

Lucky13

Edited by LuCkY13**

if there is other way send us the opitions by PM...

If necessary, I can be a pass-through for people without paypal as well. That basically works for everyone in the European monetary union (read: if you have euro's, I can transfer). For instance, I pass through for Yellow, who lives about 2000KM away, without a problem. PM me if you want to use me as a pass through, although -unfortunately- I'll be not on the forum a lot in the next 5 weeks.

• Like 1

5 euros is better then nothing. Now if only EVERYONE could donate 5 euros, or 5 dollars per month it would help out. I don't donate often, but I will probably be setting my account to withdrawal $10/month until I get a new place to stay.

Rolf will go for the European monetary union. PM him for more details.

I am in the US so PM me if you want to donate but don't have a card.

Any amount that Dare/Joe/Rainer and whoever else pays out of pocket at end of month/year helps. You spend how many hours a day on the servers playing? They probably spend that same time everyday trying to get servers to work how we want them to. Be kind, donate.

I think my second recommendation should be considered. When you click on someone's profile, you see how much they've donated. No one is going to see a big fat ZERO on their profile and some folks are going to see if they can compete to be the highest donor...it's human nature.

Donating shouldn't be a competition. It doesn't matter if you donate $20 or $200 as long as you do. And if you can't for what reason ever, then don't.

• Like 4

I totally forgot the prepaid card possibility, thanks KrayZie for reminding me, i got prepaid mastercard at my job, would that work?

• Like 1

So Guys Thx a lot for the ofers to be a pass tru...

but we discovered that paypal create a bank acount for you as sell fone card that you can charge every month...

and that what we gonna do...it more easy like this and we dont anoy any one else...

1st payment come next week ;)

once again Thx for the help

• Like 1

Donating shouldn't be a competition. It doesn't matter if you donate $20 or $200 as long as you do. And if you can't for what reason ever, then don't.

Everybody know that....the point of this conversation is how to simulate donations. Sure there are a lot of folks who can't and don't. That's fine, but are we not brain storming how to increase donations? Krayzie brought up the pay through solution, and that's good for those of us who feel comfortable sending Krazyie money, but not everyone feels comfortable doing that. So how do you reach the user who doesn't like PayPal and doesn't trust a member to pass money to?

Well, I have no issue with donating. i have already set myself up for the year Platinum VIP (which is sorta donation) and donated 60 in May. In a few short minutes I will be donating 45 more plus whatever amount in cents it takes to make the cents section 00. (Drives me nuts! :P)

I do not believe that membership dues are viable and a positive idea for the clan. Many members are not adults and therefore have no access to credit cards or money that comes from a steady job. Therefore making membership dues would limit the clan size and possibly even reduce the total donation amount. Plus there is the whole law crap that goes with it.

I think we just have to continue to ask for donations and hope that more come through. I see people arguing that they don't have a job or they go to school and blah blah blah, but in all honesty everyone can afford something. You are currently sitting on your computer to type us a message so you are paying for the internet somehow (or your phone bill if you are one of those smartphone users). As for school, I donated while attending school and still had money to pay for school. It is called money management. Shucks I'm going to field school this fall (which aint cheap) but I have managed to set up a system to be able to accrue the money needed and still donate. So throw your excuses out the door and just try to help. Once a year is still better than not at all. :)

$0.02

• Like 3