I'm calling out everyone!

Krayzie

Alright guys, I saw when I donated about 5 minutes ago,that we aren't even 1/2 of the way to amount needed for this year! I remember seeing in a recent email sent out, that there are over 7k registered users! Come on, can we not even get HALF of that to donate even 1 dollar?!

This is what I am asking from you guys. Donate one dollar! If we can get people to donate even 1 dollar, think if we got 400 people to donate 1 dollar, that is 400 more dollars! I mean what can you do with one dollar? Buy a candy bar?? You probably give 1 dollar to the bum on the corner of the freeway off ramp!

Some of you say, "oh I don't have a credit card" well thats just a crappy excuse. There are many people that are willing to send in a donation upon receiving funds from you by mail! I for one, do it all the time. People send me money, I donate it in their name, and send them confirmation number! (PM me if you are interested in the US.) And comment below if you are in another country (which) and if you are willing to receive funds and donate like I do for others!

We really have to help out the people donating tons of cash each year! You spend how much on a new PC to play on these servers?! Its all I ask. Just donate, even if it is just 1 dollar! You can go without a coke today! Thanks for the time guys. And I hope to see that donation bar rise by the time I get a new place to live! /end rant.exe

@Dare, would it be able to send out mass email asking for people to donate, even if it is one dollar? I will take donations from people in US without CC/Paypal, and donate for them.

• Like 8

krayzie right every bit of ammount is helpfull even if its 1 dollar

@Dare, would it be able to send out mass email asking for people to donate, even if it is one dollar? I will take donations from people in US without CC/Paypal, and donate for them.

Imo emailing users asking for money just doesnt sound right for me.

• Like 1

I can donate after my vacation when i see how much cash I have left ^_^ Right now saving up every penny to make sure I have what I need. With all hopes I can donate anywhere between 10-50 by time I get back :) (got a good vacation pay coming up!)

I have to wait before I donate again, car insurance is due this month :( They want $900 (Last year was $700, and no tickets/accidents/dwi etc)... I'm shopping for someone cheaper now. I'll be donating next month, or the month after when checking account settles :)

Sorry Guys but me and Barb are whitout a Job for the moment and its already dificult to pass our months...but better days will come and for sure we will be part of the Donators section..Just wish us Luck and all will be fine ;)

once Again Sorry :S

Also, a lot of people smoke lots every day, I'm sure you can buy 1 pack less and donate that money to FA

pssst,madara, you can get ur donator award ;p thought people get that when they donate 100?

I'll donate some money soon, can't be much cus I don't even work and going on holiday soon D:

Edited by Alexandra
  • Like 1

Also, a lot of people smoke lots every day, I'm sure you can buy 1 pack less and donate that money to FA

pssst,madara, you can get ur donator award ;p thought people get that when they donate 100?

I'll donate some money soon, can't be much cus I don't even work and going on holiday soon D:

:noob ill work a extra Hour to be able to smoke and donate haha I will donate probably next tuesday or after I will donate every month 10 euro so end of the year you collected 70 euro's from me who will be on that moneylist ;) and who know's how generous I will be when its cristmas :)

Edited by DFighter
  • Like 1

Well, I miss my +++

Too bad I can't donate atm, maybe I manage to pull of the 15 dollar for silver but platinum won't make it for platinum.

Hmm... How much did I donate, no idea somewhere between 50 and 100 dollar I guess (if vip membership count that is)

Only know I emptied an old paypal account (massive 6 euro it was :P) and some other small donation of 5-10 euro (and vip membership)

=> Not that it matters, as soon as I can I will get myself my + (++) back XD

• Like 1

I donate 5 € every month. It doesn't hurt me and as long as it helps this clan I'm fine with it.

• Like 1

• Administrators

It's doable but I wouldn't do it. At max I would post on forums saying please donate if you can. Other then that, the day I feel, I don't want to spend extra $$ for other people's gaming fun you will see:

"Fearless Assassins have decided to close the community because of insufficient funds as founders and donors are not willing to spend single cent anymore for your fun after xx years."

---

@General:

The one thing, I never understood is if you can pay the electric bill, internet bill, phone bill, etc. for months without any issue how can you say, I am having hard time paying for 20$. If you can't donate 20$/year then I suggest you should stop playing e-games and better start looking for job. This is realistic statement and it isn't intended to hurt anyone's feeling.

I am greatly thankful to those who donate and help to keep this community running! :kiss

Just donated 8 dollars... DrJoske and Kami were mad at me for paying 1 dollar for 4 games instead of 8 dollars.. so just donated that money to FA instead =P Much better than donating to some bunch of noobs I don't know :]

Takes a few days to arrive... slowpoke paypal

This is probably been discussed years ago, but maybe it should be revisited/reconsidered. Clan Dues. Each member contributes a specific amount per year, quarter, monthly, whatever. We all know what it goes toward, but there are sometimes unforeseen operating cost like we saw a couple of weeks ago. A "donation only" based system has got to be a lot of stress to the higher ups cause the clan is constantly operating in the "red". How much have they paid out of their pockets say over the last 3 years? The general membership should carry the load, not just a few folks. Just a suggestion.

Another suggestion is to be able to view a members donation history on their profile. If we could all see what others have donated, then I think the folks who have "zero contributions" would get peer pressured to make the minimum annual donation.

Edited by Darketch