It has become my time to say goodbye...

Krayzie

At least for a couple of months. I will be playing far less, these next couple of months. I am a renter so my lease is up in the house I am currently in. The landlord will not extend the lease as she wants to move into it, so I have to find a new place to live. I am going to look at a place next week, but I have to secure the funds to get it (only one working right now so its kind of hard). Malibu (CoD players may have seen her on the Beginners server).

I already have not been playing much recently on the servers, been way busy with work recently, but it will be back to being all better in September or so when we get a new place to live. I will also be getting better internet speeds (from 12mbps to 30mbps for the same price). I will still be around on the forums, and on servers throughout the week for a little bit or so. If needed send PM to me, and I will respond to that.

Thank you all, and see you around!

• Like 2

Such is life in rented accommodation - it sucks balls. I hope you find an even nicer place dude, and return swiftly! :)