It has become my time to say goodbye...

Krayzie

Right now I am looking for a somewhat bigger house. But in the area I am looking for (close to work for me and Malibu's new job) it is borderline top of budget. BUTTT we are going to look at a house next week, hopefully they will work with us on money :P Hard part is finding one that accepts my two dogs, lizard, and fishies. Already started packing today. Hopefully all is quick and painless. Then get back to F|A community, and give them much needed donation. (I am long overdue) as well as get Malibu her donations in.

• Administrators

Right now I am looking for a somewhat bigger house. But in the area I am looking for (close to work for me and Malibu's new job) it is borderline top of budget. BUTTT we are going to look at a house next week, hopefully they will work with us on money :P Hard part is finding one that accepts my two dogs, lizard, and fishies. Already started packing today. Hopefully all is quick and painless. Then get back to F|A community, and give them much needed donation. (I am long overdue) as well as get Malibu her donations in.

I would have offered my appt.. but then they don't accept dogs :P No one is using my appt and it's sitting right their as empty since last couple of months :)

• Like 1

I would have offered my appt.. but then they don't accept dogs No one is using my appt and it's sitting right their as empty since last couple of months

I have couple big dogs :P One black lab/pit bull mix, and one German shepherd/lab/wolf mix :D And on occasion I watch my dads 150lb black lab. I do not think Malibu would let me get rid of her dogs :P Why are you not in your appt?

*Side note* I cannot post message with 4 emoticons in it? Doh! I didn't know there was limit. Guess I need to post more!

Edit - Just donated $20USD for ya, shhhh Don't tell Malibu, its all I can squeeze out of the Paypal account right now.

Edited by Krayzie

• Administrators

I have couple big dogs :P One black lab/pit bull mix, and one German shepherd/lab/wolf mix :D And on occasion I watch my dads 150lb black lab. I do not think Malibu would let me get rid of her dogs :P Why are you not in your appt?

Cos i am some where else at present :) I always loved my neighbor dogs in Sacramento but I hate to do that all cleaning stuff for dogs.

Cos i am some where else at present :) I always loved my neighbor dogs in Sacramento but I hate to do that all cleaning stuff for dogs.

Ya, no fun cleaning up after two dogs in Arizona.. You get lazy, and they don't stop pooping... Leaves you with like 2-3 5 gallon bucks worth after 1-2 weeks...

Gross! I have six dogs and the poop gets picked up every morning and night. The thing I hate is brushing and using the nail grinder. Shivers down me spine!