photography

pyrka

• 2 weeks later...

welcome. I know that something shook and I apologize. I meant for pictures of lightning during a storm ... I tried to paste some pics but as you can see something I did not work out :(

• 1 month later...

It's okay, at least to me. Oh wow, those pics are amazing O.O When it's lightning, I always am too scared of to take any pictures.Dunno why, it shouldn't be dangerous to take pics when it's stormy but I just am too scared even to look at the storm. Yes I'm a weirdo.

• 1 month later...

They look very nice. I'm currently taking photgraphy in college and it's not as easy as people think. I tried taking some of lightning but failed terribly and dazed off waiting and missed the perfect one. If I could go back in time and slap myself awake I would.

Nice pictures. I really enjoy going out on our dock, back home, right before a storm hits and watching the lightening. There's nothing quite like it, the wind whipping across the lake makes it even better. Keep up the photography, and if you get some more pics, please put them up.

-ND

Love lightening (hate thunder) We get some pretty great storms here and lightening shows. I used to live across the street from a soccer oval growing up and remember the lightening hitting the oval as I looked out my bedroom window :D