End of the world is coming

Pablin

I would say a: war, including nuclear/bio agents, b: global warming leading to an unsustainable planet, c: asteroid, d: zombie Reagan riding on the back of a Jesusaurus Rex

Christosaurus_rex.jpg

hahahahahahaha

Now, we must define world ending. For some, losing their internet connection, smart phone and TV would constitute the end of the world. I would think that our definitions of normal would just have to change. Adapt and carry on.

Now, we must define world ending. For some, losing their internet connection, smart phone and TV would constitute the end of the world.

I think this is the end of the world for most 12-18 year olds...

I think this is the end of the world for most 12-18 year olds...

That hurts.. I don't watch tv (actually i don't) I don't text or call either I just meet up with them :P

About internet connection last summer i wasn't home for the 2 months and i survived pretty good without internet.

Then again, I'm not your common 12 - 18 year old :P

That hurts.. I don't watch tv (actually i don't) I don't text or call either I just meet up with them :P

About internet connection last summer i wasn't home for the 2 months and i survived pretty good without internet.

you are special... very special indeed :D

the planet is warming

good point. but imagine a cold and snowy winter without Internet, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

post-4551-0-92680600-1341610957_thumb.jpg

weed isnt legal anymore in holland ? asfar the maya's they found a calendar witch continue's for another 13000 years so I guess I will be safe for some time :D

you are special... very special indeed :D

In what kind of way do you mean that? :o

good point. but imagine a cold and snowy winter without Internet, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Hmmm... last christmas i had windsurfing camp for 2 weeks (on sea, quite cold but we survived :P)

But I wouldn't be able do to that the whole winter. So I guess you got me :/

I've heard alot of end of the world scenarios ...even on that certain date almost to the point that I don't even care if it does end or not

I do feel like something serious is about to go down but I'm not sure about what it is... Im sure the world wont end on that date or anytime in our lifetime

I see the world & our universe as infinite and never ending... I think there will be a great big change one day ...what the mayans were saying about 2012 was about the start of the 5th world/or Sun the beginning of something new ..but who really knows for sure... all we can do is live and live for whats happening right now, on more important things ...cause if it does end none of us would do anything about it...but its also great to stay aware and prepared

weed isnt legal anymore in holland ? asfar the maya's they found a calendar witch continue's for another 13000 years so I guess I will be safe for some time :D

As far as I understood, it was never legal in holland. The government just tollerates it to the point of being legal.

• Like 1

As far as I understood, it was never legal in holland. The government just tollerates it to the point of being legal.

Shall I explain the Belgium ruling :P

Weed is semi-legal in Belgium too, there are only a billion rules which you have to follow :P

Holland also kind of gray zone: legal to sell, illegal to grow (or something similar)

You guys must not know then that it was as recent as last year the end of the world was coming. It was even on billboards! I wish i still had a photo of that! I'm going to keep searching for it. I took it with my iphone so i am not sure what happened to it.