End of the world is coming

Pablin

The only reason the world continues to exist is so that we can continue to have crappy movies about the world ending. As soon as people stop making these movies, the world will surely end!

yea i know mang, only thing is look at the f***ed up weather we´re having!!! I just hope they restore my internet quickly after the Armageddon comes

Lol you know what's funny. I actually watched a show on tv once about people who are actually preparing for the world to end LOL

They don't let their kids go outside without a whole survival kit.. even to school, for in case something happens lmfao.. it's too hilarious for words, unbelievable how DUMB some people can be. They even had stuff in their survival kit against zombies rofl

Ohwell, guess they'll probably feel very stupid once it's 2013 and then the whole world will be laughing at those dumb people who actually prepared for it lmfao.

I also read somewhere that there's a man that bought some shelter in Africa to survive LMFAO.. and spent like 200.000 euro/dollar/whatever to prepare/survive

Atleast this whole "the world will end" thing is nice for a good laugh :] Dumb people like those make this world a more fun place ;]

Lol you know what's funny. I actually watched a show on tv once about people who are actually preparing for the world to end LOL

They don't let their kids go outside without a whole survival kit.. even to school, for in case something happens lmfao.. it's too hilarious for words, unbelievable how DUMB some people can be. They even had stuff in their survival kit against zombies rofl

I am guessing this guy wont need to worry about zombies after the world ends... BRAAAINNNNNZZZZZZ... oh nevermind.

That's all bullshit about the "end of the world".

30 years ago people said the same and nothing happened.

:noob s

30 years ago? It has happened more recently than that. I has also been going on for hundreds of years. Religious nuts are always talking about the return of their God, and how he/she will wipe out the earth. Science nuts and their predictions of solar flares, ice ages, global warming (by their initial predictions the earth would be one big desert by now), and the like. If it ends, it ends, what can you do about it? Human arrogance brings a lot of people to think the world will end while they are on it. I guess they think there is not any way the world could go on without them.

although, if we did not all die (of course that means it is not the end) I would go all Red Dawn.

yea i know mang, only thing is look at the f***ed up weather we´re having!!! I just hope they restore my internet quickly after the Armageddon comes

This isn't the first time in history (even the short recorded history of weather)that the weather has been f'ed up either. The weather has been more extreme on both ends of the spectrum, and we are all still here.

30 years ago? It has happened more recently than that. I has also been going on for hundreds of years. Religious nuts are always talking about the return of their God, and how he/she will wipe out the earth. Science nuts and their predictions of solar flares, ice ages, global warming (by their initial predictions the earth would be one big desert by now), and the like. If it ends, it ends, what can you do about it? Human arrogance brings a lot of people to think the world will end while they are on it. I guess they think there is not any way the world could go on without them.

although, if we did not all die (of course that means it is not the end) I would go all Red Dawn.

We're on a good way to destroy it, but end it? naah.

This isn't the first time in history (even the short recorded history of weather)that the weather has been f'ed up either. The weather has been more extreme on both ends of the spectrum, and we are all still here.

This: http://fearless-assassins.com/topic/31906-who-believes-in-man-made-global-warming/

and

This: The difference is in previous points in time there was little if any statistical evidence of significant changes to the climate. this is what we have now.

I would say a: war, including nuclear/bio agents, b: global warming leading to an unsustainable planet, c: asteroid, d: zombie Reagan riding on the back of a Jesusaurus Rex

Christosaurus_rex.jpg

• Like 1