End of the world is coming

Pablin

so the end of the world coming. will you have kind of a f*** it attitude and let the fire and flood swallow you up? Or will you get all RED DaWN and try to survive etc etc, move to the highlands, take your guns, etc etc¿?

Can't say I have anywhere in particular to go in case the world ends, but I suppose it will matter what is actually about to happen :P

I would definitely try to survive though if I knew I had a chance.

I remember when Y2K happen around here a lot people was panic,but the time I was working on a pawnshop man people where buying guns,bullets,kerosene heathers,MRI's man you name it, it was crazy around here lol ,and the funny thing it snow and a lot of people lost power but they where blaming Y2K thinking the all the computers where dieying

Really hate when ppl say the world is gonna do down in flames though . That isn't even almost believable . There's gonna be some other things going down for the "end of the world" . Its not gonna be the end of the world literally only the end of the world we know imo .

so the end of the world coming. will you have kind of a f*** it attitude and let the fire and flood swallow you up? Or will you get all RED DaWN and try to survive etc etc, move to the highlands, take your guns, etc etc¿?

I love the shout out to Red Dawn was one of my favorite movies when I was Young.

I am dead shit living already don't care if you all die tommrow

Thx Yoyo ;)

i will buy a AK47 and start the task today :D

• Like 1

I wish if world would end it would be zombies so i could test out my katana

LMAO

I love the shout out to Red Dawn was one of my favorite movies when I was Young.

hell yea! me tooooooooo

let it be what people say its gonna end any day it will like so just enjoy life without talking about end.

agreed

I remember when Y2K happen around here a lot people was panic,but the time I was working on a pawnshop man people where buying guns,bullets,kerosene heathers,MRI's man you name it, it was crazy around here lol ,and the funny thing it snow and a lot of people lost power but they where blaming Y2K thinking the all the computers where dieying

haha, yea, people were stockin up on EVERYTHING. a lot of people made a lot money sellin stufff

The world is about to end in 2012... But then.. they'll make another movie. Planet Earth continues existing

The world is about to end in 2012... But then.. they'll make another movie. Planet Earth continues existing

Yes, because people panic because of the movie. World is not going to end anytime soon.

Yes, because people panic because of the movie. World is not going to end anytime soon.

The only reason the world continues to exist is so that we can continue to have crappy movies about the world ending. As soon as people stop making these movies, the world will surely end!