admin levels

VvwvV

got my stupid admin levels gone...........left myself logged in at library and some douchebags thought it was funny to go and message ppl. FML

Yep, it happened on two days. You might want to check for stalkers or brothers following you and abusing your account.

Oh, and please note that deleting a PM does not delete it for the recipients.

• Like 2

1st. "stupid admin levels"

2nd. Why would you leave yourself logged in? Not the smartest thing to do.

I think you're lucky to not be banned from the forums as well after seeing what these "Douchebags at the Library" sent through your forum account (two days in a row).

You may as well have said "My evil twin ^^M^^ did it" that would have been just as believable.

• Like 1

I think you're lucky to not be banned from the forums as well after seeing what these "Douchebags at the Library" sent through your forum account (two days in a row).You may as well have said "My evil twin ^^M^^ did it" that would have been just as believable.
I think it was the Evil Monkey ==>00-01-16.jpg

http://familyguy.wikia.com/wiki/Evil_Monkey

Edited by Rop

My view: Even if you're telling the truth, I'd be wary of trusting anyone with any authority on our servers / forum when they leave their computer accessible to the public.

Edited by Chuckun
  • Like 1

Admin lvls are not stupid, what is stupid is to stay logged in allowing anyone to access through it.

We all make mistakes, and this should serve as a lesson in the future.

• Like 2