KDR Help

Waffles

I was wondering if you guys could remove my profile on your servers, so i could go back and start fresh. I want this because my KD is off, I've played on your servers for a while and since i have so much xp, kills, and deaths, its somewhat difficult to get my real KDR thing up.

Wait a little before reinstalling or deleting etkey.

If you delete etkey you will loose your xp on every server you play on.

If you reinstall, same as above and you will loose your config as well.

• Clan Friend

if you are better and your kdr is stuck, that is the proof that kdr is worthless (if a proof of uselessness was even needed after watching the formula it uses).

imho ignore it :P

It will come back to the same... If you can't get it up now, you won't be able to get it up later. Sure you will start fresh and you will probably play hide and kill. Your KD will go to 10-15 if you really try hard to not get killed. However, a week later it will go back down to where it was.

I stopped playing for close to 4 months last year since I was too busy. I started back and had a KD of ~2. Since then, my KD just goes higher and higher. From time to time (when the map is Chicken Bucket), I'll get 20 deaths in a row with getting close to no kills since that map is all about pressing the button. My KD will lower of .1 or .2. Then in the other maps, I'll just get it back.

So all that to say that your KD will adjust back. I'm sorry to say that, but if you can't get your KD higher, it means your not better than that KD.

• Like 1