Shirts suggestions

Belo

Please post your suggestions about what team we could use ingame. I mean logo + shirts.

I have set the team with New Zealand shirts but we can pick another ones.

Well i like white, green or black shirts mostly so my first suggestions are :

- Germany

- New Zealand

- Portugal

It can be National team or club team, no problem. Feel free to suggest and i will add a poll later so everyone could chose.

• Like 1

Irish shirts looks pretty well, didn't expect this lol

Also, i'm adding in my suggestions list :

- Argentina

- Mexico

- Netherlands

- Brazil

- Bayern Munchen

All of them looks good as well.

• 3 weeks later...

Its all about representing the smaller teams!

Also be sure to pick a team that both the Home and Away shirts are likeable, and unlikely not to clash when meeting teams online.

I like the Odense Shirts from the Danish League, Blue and White and then a glowing yellow and black - very different and very tough to find a pair of kits that clash both home and away.

Hey guys!

I'm a new member to your FIFA-squad. I have been playing with the club for a while though, but i just registered for the forum...

About the shirt discussion:

Since there is no possibility to create a custom shirt, and we are a team of diverse nationalities, I think it would be a good idea to choose an unusual shirt.

I do not know which shirts there are to choose from, but a shirt from a lower league team would be great to be wearing ...

What do you guys think?

Edited by LionKing75

Hey guys!

I'm a new member to your FIFA-squad. I have been playing with the club for a while though, but i just registered for the forum...

About the shirt discussion:

Since there is no possibility to create a custom shirt, and we are a team of diverse nationalities, I think it would be a good idea to choose an unusual shirt.

I do not know which shirts there are to choose from, but a shirt from a lower league team would be great to be wearing ...

What do you guys think?

When you set up a new team, you are given the option of choosing which club (or nation) you would like your team to appear as. Its like playing a versus match.

This can also be changed at ANY time whilst there are No matches being played by any members of the club.

Any questions - give me a shout! :)

• 2 weeks later...