video card requirements/deal?

ReedLAb

hi guys, I'm wondering what is the most economical video card that can still play this game at decent settings...

what video cards would you guys recommend? i'm kinda broke right now so i can't spend too much, thanks for your help!

I'm not sure what your price range is, but a good place with great deals with newegg.com. I did a quick check to see what was out and what was on sale and found this. I'm not good at judging video cards for games, but this looks to be sufficient for Battlefield and is priced fairly. There are probably other options and I'm sure others will voice their opinions. Best of luck!

I would also look into EVGA's. Good quality products and because they have a lifetime warranty on their products.

(I've fried my motherboard and Video Cards and I RMA'd and got new ones for free)

http://www.newegg.co...N82E16814130625

Edited by Blade

540M is a laptop GPU. He wants his budget at around 100 dollars, which just id not going to happen with this game unless he gets lucky on a used card. 480, 560 ti/560 ti 448, 570, 580, 670, 680. 7850 ( possibly ), 7870, 7950, 7970. That is a list of cards off the top of my head that are going to run this on max at 1080p with playable fps and the 480 and regular 560 TI are pushing that. Make a forum account on www.evga.com and check out the marketplace section where they sell used PC parts.

amd 6850 : 139 - 149 dollar I thought

Runs bf3 @ high 1920 * 1080 setting around 40fps (little overclock though)

Edited by DrJoske

• 3 weeks later...

hi guys, I'm wondering what is the most economical video card that can still play this game at decent settings...

what video cards would you guys recommend? i'm kinda broke right now so i can't spend too much, thanks for your help!

if you are looking for something cheap forget nvidia . i suggest you ati radeon hd 6850 or higher . (if you gonna buy hd 6850 buy the double fan version) optional